Those Crazy Japanese

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know most people have seen the pillow of a man's arm for women, well here is something for the guys

capt.sge.ogx80.131204170720.photo00.photo.default-367x273.jpg

A sales clerk demonstrates the 'Hizamakura', or lap pillow, at Hakuhinkan toy shop in Tokyo(AFP/Toru Yamakana)

Every time I see a title like this topic, I have to think, "What did we do now?". At this point, we've done every retarded thing in the book that as long as we're not invading Pearl Harbor I'm not surprised...

wtf, thats crazy. if thats for sleeping on it looks pretty uncomfortable, although im pretty sure people will b using it for other purposes also. i wonder if the legs are made out of like a latex for more of a skin feel then just foam.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The Japanese are officially far more shaq-fued up than even the Germans.[/quote]

its close the germans love david hasselhoff, so its a borderline victory for the wacky japanese.

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The Japanese are officially far more shaq-fued up than even the Germans.[/quote]

its close the germans love david hasselhoff, so its a borderline victory for the wacky japanese.[/quote]

Like before: ........

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The Japanese are officially far more shaq-fued up than even the Germans.[/quote]

.........[/quote]

Thats was fucked up dude im German.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The Japanese are officially far more shaq-fued up than even the Germans.[/quote]

its close the germans love david hasselhoff, so its a borderline victory for the wacky japanese.[/quote]

Like before: ........[/quote]

Whats Wrong with Hasselhoff. Baywatch rules lol

[quote name='Trakan']
I like the way your av looks colored in Xevious. :)[/quote]

Thank you for the compliment.

[quote name='CheapyD']Topic merged.[/quote]

Sorry about that Cheapy. In my defence though, I did do a search on "lap" and "Pillow" though.

[quote name='Kaijufan']:lol: I wonder how well it sells.[/quote]

I like your Godzilla with the Santa Hat. Pretty cool.

bread's done
Back