Thoughts on Fuse demo?

kelo360

CAGiversary!
Played fuse on ps3 and loved it. I'm so bummed there's no preorder credit anywhere for the title. Should I risk waiting for a price drop or will the multiplayer be dead by then?

I will have to check this out. I'm curious to see how it is.

The only thing that would hold me back is waiting to see how long/short it is. At least the co-op ability could add some longevity to it.

I've played the demo twice now each time with a different character. It feels like a mix of resistance, gears 3 and even rachet and clank. I love upgrading my characters too. It appears all my upgrades saved throughout I can't wait to see on my 3rd game through.

wrong place IMO to post this, but I did just play it. I enjoyed it a great deal, will have full impressions monday, but I was very much impressed after not paying much of any attention to it prior. One thing that has to be improved though is the AI. The stealth at the beginning is a complete joke, and my computer controlled teamates keep getting stuck on the environment. Otherwise it was a ton of fun, and I will almost certainly give it a try when it drops to $20 or so.

bread's done
Back