Thoughts on Kirby: Squeak Squad?

cgarb84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone have any thoughts on this game? I plan on getting it at CC next week for $24 but I'd like to get some people's impressions first. So far the reviews seem to say it is the standard fun Kirby platformer. The cons seem to be the game's difficulty and length. But it has to be worth $24 right???

[quote name='cgarb84']Anyone have any thoughts on this game? I plan on getting it at CC next week for $24 but I'd like to get some people's impressions first. So far the reviews seem to say it is the standard fun Kirby platformer. The cons seem to be the game's difficulty and length. But it has to be worth $24 right???[/QUOTE]

Ugh... you mean it's too short / too easy? Kirby was never one for difficulty anyways though...

I'll pass... every single Kirby game has dropped price / gone on clearance eventually.

[quote name='Roufuss']Ugh... you mean it's too short / too easy? Kirby was never one for difficulty anyways though...

I'll pass... every single Kirby game has dropped price / gone on clearance eventually.[/quote]

Yeah, reviews say it's too short and too easy. I just thought it might be worth $24.

bread's done
Back