Thougths on Sudeki

ragepower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This has to be the worst RPG I've played in a long time. I'm very much disliking this game. It feels clunky and I'm having 0 fun with this game.

I bought it off the Xbox retail site for 11 bucks after shipping, and its not worth that. Honestly, I hate this game.....

Reasons for disliking it so far.

Characters are retarded.
Graphics while good clunk around with crap framerates
Battle System is horrid
Enemies and Armor looks incredibly stupid.
Terrible storyline
Terribly lame NPC

[quote name='ragepower']I bought it off the Xbox retail site for 11 bucks after shipping, and its not worth that. Honestly, I hate this game[/quote]

Say what? $11??

Please explain.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='ragepower']I bought it off the Xbox retail site for 11 bucks after shipping, and its not worth that. Honestly, I hate this game[/quote]

Say what? $11??

Please explain.[/quote]

Here money can be exchanged for goods and services.

When you work for a retail company (EB Manager) Microsoft has a retail site set up where we take tests and get points to spend in a store, we have to pay for shipping and handling (which they charge 11 dollars for). Im assuming they have eskimos travel through the arctic to ice fish for the games. Then it is sent by bird messenger until the game finally reaches a post office. Thats why its so expensive for "shipping"

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='ragepower']I bought it off the Xbox retail site for 11 bucks after shipping, and its not worth that. Honestly, I hate this game[/quote]

Say what? $11??

Please explain.[/quote]

Here money can be exchanged for goods and services.[/quote]

Aw, but I wanted a peanut!

I'd like to determine the suckage for myself. I can PayPal you $12 for it right now to ship it to me and rid yourself of this disgrace to the Xbox library.

[quote name='ragepower']:D Epo hmmm thats not a bad idea... but I promised an employee I'd let him borrow it tomorrow.. when he's done no prob ?[/quote]

Since it's already open I can wait.

I used to get all of the first party Xbox games free but I've fallen off the reviewer list. How appropriate that the first one I actually pay for is of a dubious quality.

I was considering this game, basically because the girl is hot. But now I hear the game isn't that great. Perhaps instead I'll try one of these "girlfriends" I keep hearing about.

I dropped $53 on this piece. I told myself after I bought Wreckless I would never buy a game before the reviews came out.... got nailed again!

I paid $50 for it... well actually $120 had to buy a Xbox too =P
I enjoyed the DEMO that was on the Fable disc so I got it and I really don't regret it. Its not really bad. The graphics aren't super great, but they are better then most PS2 RPGs. I like the fighting system. Sadly the story was weak. But I've played faaaaar worst. I would say the game is worth $30-20 but not $50. But only if your a RPG fan.

I'm glad I just rented it, I mean what a terrible game, the plot and characters are boring and the battles really don't require much effort, just sit in a corner shot, heal and cast defense up while your little people dismantle the enemy, but at least Fable is coming out soon to ease the pain.

I rented it through GameFly, and I'm considering buying it once the price drops. It's certainly not the worst game I've played, but definetly not worth the full retail price.

[quote name='ragepower']When you work for a retail company (EB Manager) Microsoft has a retail site set up where we take tests and get points to spend in a store, we have to pay for shipping and handling (which they charge 11 dollars for). Im assuming they have eskimos travel through the arctic to ice fish for the games. Then it is sent by bird messenger until the game finally reaches a post office. Thats why its so expensive for "shipping"[/quote]

Waaaaah! I want my mommy! I paid only $11 for a $50 game! WAAAHHHH! I WANT MY BA-BA AND MY BANKIE!!!

wAAAAAAAaaaAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAhhHHH!!

bread's done
Back