Thousands of Toys, Comics, Graphic Novels, and Collectibles - 15% to 60% off

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
**Standard Disclosure: Hey all, as many of you know, I work for TFAW. I also am a CAG and, thus, love saving money and sharing those deals with fellow CAGs. But for those who don't know me I always mention that fact so you don't feel bamboozled. So read on knowing both of the above conditions to be true.**

We've got another huge sale going on this month just in time for your holiday list. In a nutshell, our Stockpile Sale features great deals on thousands of items, ranging from comics to toys, collectibles, and more!

SHIPPING COUPON: Before I get any further, let me share the Free Domestic Shipping code from this month's flier, since I always forget to post it and get harassed by the rest of you. ;) This month, buy $30 or more of in-stock stuff, and get Free Domestic Shipping when you enter the code ACORN at checkout.

Moving on, the Stockpile Sale, has 3 major components:

• All Nick and Dent Items are 60% off. Nick and Dents are items with minor wear. In the case of books this might be a bent corner or scuffed spine, but they make great reading copies. In terms of toys, statues and collectibles, we're talking damage to the box but the actual merch is pristine. So if you take your swag out of the box to display, you're set. Ask your fellow CAGs, this stuff is in great shape and a great deal.

All back issue comics (everything from September 2009 and earlier) are marked at least 30% off!

All toys, even the brand new stuff, are marked at least 15% off their retail price, and there's a lot of stuff marked even deeper.

As always, I'll keep an eye on this thread and try and answer any questions that come up.

Cheers!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

damnit... last time a sale like this rolled around... spent over $100. Wife wasn't happy. But I can't help but look... hopefully find something to buy.

bread's done
Back