Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm $5
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault $5
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War $5
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II $7.50
Company of Heroes Gold Edition $7.50
Darksiders $10
Metro 2033 $10

Select products can be registered to Steam. :applause:

[quote name='shytface']Might get Darksiders if it activates on steam, I know the retail version does.[/QUOTE]

Darksiders PC requires Steam.

Titans Quest Gold is where its at!

Do they have there own program or something to download these with? Not sure how it works.

[quote name='AionTelos']Titans Quest Gold is where its at![/QUOTE]

That game's a blast.
Diablo 2 addicts need to play this.

Titan Quest Gold is so awesome. There's a wonderful fan community that still supports the game (titanquest.net I think) and they have unofficial patches and mods for the game available.

Add Saints Row II to the Steam List. I own a retail copy and it runs through Steamworks.

I would of got Darksiders but I already own the PS3 version and it only trades in for $6. Of course DOW II Retribution goes on sale again literally like a month after I buy it for half off :lol:

[quote name='AionTelos']Titans Quest Gold is where its at!

Do they have there own program or something to download these with? Not sure how it works.[/QUOTE]

Seriously - if you haven't played Titan Quest, you should. Especially if you're an isometric-action-RPG kind of CAG. Diablo, it's not - but I enjoyed it thoroughly!

[quote name='AionTelos']Titans Quest Gold is where its at!

Do they have there own program or something to download these with? Not sure how it works.[/QUOTE]

Its been a while, but I think its just a small download setup. (not like impulse, steam or capsule programs) If you do buy from THQ, make sure to keep track with the key and files, especially if it does not activate on Steam/steamworks.

In for Retribution

but what the hell is "extended download service" scam?
I assume I don't need it right? since I'm gonna be activating the thing on Steam anyway.

[quote name='justasplanned']In for Retribution

I assume I don't need it right? since I'm gonna be activating the thing on Steam anyway.[/QUOTE]

I assume that the "extended DL Service" is for Non-Steam games - i.e. TQ: Gold Edition.
I would guess you get installer files and you might wanna back those up some place.

Yeah, if you are using a game they can be optionally activated on Steam or actually requires Steam, you won't need the "extended DL service" 2 year thing.

[quote name='justasplanned']In for Retribution

I assume I don't need it right? since I'm gonna be activating the thing on Steam anyway.[/QUOTE]

You won't need it with a steamworks game.

So I bought Titan Quest and installed it and everything, but now it's saying I need an activation key and I can't find that key anywhere.

Wait. I'm an idiot. It's the same number I had to use when installing the game, thought it would be another number. Seems kind of redundant.

[quote name='MysterD']No.
Titan Quest is NOT on the list of games that can be registered onto Steam.[/QUOTE]

Don't quote me on this, but I'm not sure that list is definitive.
For example, a couple of months back the downloadable verison of Fallout 3 GOTY that Gamestop was selling COULD in fact be registered on Steam.
Fallout 3 GOTY is NOT on the list of games you provided.

bread's done
Back