Threadless 3 for $30

dayglo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Threadless is having a 3 shirts for $30 sale. You have to order 3 shirts for the coupon to work, and the coupon code is tenbucks45.

http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=dayglo

or for those that do not want a referral link:
http://www.threadless.com/

Edit: I just got an email with a bit more information. In essence, it says:
"The coupons, when entered in during checkout on Threadless, make all the tees in your order just $10!!! You have to buy 3 or more tees and the coupons expire on February 25th.

Here are the codes: tenbucks20, tenbucks45, tenbucks87, tenbucks34, tenbucks85"

Kick ass. I have been wanting some more shirts from threadless, but only order during the $10 sales. I picked up She Doesn't Even Realize, The Communist Party, and Alex & Me & Complete Harmony.

Thanks, I've been looking for some cool new shirts.

Ordered:
Nerds Unite!
The Internet
Pillow Fight

Want:
Dark Side of the Garden
Neopolitan Bonaparte

Both times I have checked out one of these sales, I've only been able to find 2 shirts in-stock that I REALLY want. The rest of the ones I want are always sold out. Maybe next time...

Ordered:
Nerds unite!
The Communist Party
Thanks for the help youngman

Used the coupon code
tenbucks20

Sale apparently ends February 25

Thanks for the coupon. Looking through what they have now. I wish hoodies were part of the sale.

Whitereflection, I requested a reprint for ya!

Edit: I think it's 3 or more shirts. When I enter the code, it says you found the secret code and all shirts are $10.

[quote name='2poor']alright. my shirts shipped. i guess this wasnt a huge sale like usual.[/QUOTE]

Supposedly, this is a "secret" sale, which I interpret as meaning they aren't advertising it directly on their site. That, combined with a minimum order of 3 shirts for the coupons to be of any use, not as many people are jumping on this as normal. While this is bad for those that want only one or two shirts, it's great for people that want multiple, and are annoyed when the site runs out of stock so quickly.

That Pandamonium one is my favorite and they have never had it in stock as far as I can tell. If they did, I'm sure I'd order a couple of shirts from them.

thanks for the heads up. unfortunately, just changed credit cards so I can't buy anything until tomorrow. Since this isn't an advertised sale, hopefully all my shirts will be there tomorrow. I usually hold off on these sales since there aren't enough in stock to make it worth it, but I found 3 shirts that I like.

EDIT: just ordered the 3 shirts. I got lucky since none of them sold out but the communist party one was close to selling out. Used your referral link. thanks OP.

thanks. I have never seen this site before but after checking some stuff out, I ordered "God hates techno", "Bad teddy", and "Nepolitan Boneparte (sp?)". Thanks OP!

[quote name='swetooth9']what is the difference between all those coupon codes?[/QUOTE]

Nothing as far as I can tell. I'm really unsure why the put out so many, though.

bread's done
Back