Threadless Clothing Sale! All shirts $10!!! Act fast! shipping $5 flat.

zuuku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Threadless is having a spring sale for the next two days!! All shirts are $10 only!!!! Shipping is $5 flat, so thats $15 for one shirt, $25 for two, etc. Really good deal, and really quality clothing.
I own about 15 threadless shirts myself!!!
Act fast before it sells out!

Link: HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
My God, there are so many superb designs; how can one choose so few?

Does Threadless do this kind of thing very often?

Damn you.... Great selection with tons of sizes in stock... usually they do these and only xxxl and xxxs are in stock....

[quote name='timmaa']My God, there are so many superb designs; how can one choose so few?

Does Threadless do this kind of thing very often?[/QUOTE]

they are doing much more often than they used to. about ever 4 months they will do a $10 sale with small sales in between

Thanks man, if they sell out on what I want before I can order it I know who to blame >.>

Just kidding, and for the gamers there's the Dead Sucker BioShock inspired shirt, and that Mario shirt. It's called "The Real Story" or something.

[quote name='Lice']Does going through your link give you something?[/QUOTE]

Anyone going through zuuku's link gives him "points" which act as credit toward stuff. I believe it's 2 points per referral which translate to $3 toward anything on the site.

There used to be this mad rush by lots of people on here to break the sale to ensure they could grab the coveted OP and thus get referrals. Some generous souls used to do conga lines for this sort of thing as well.

That would explain the bumping.

I would have no problem with it if he said that it gives him credits. Pass it off like hes trying to let us know of a deal.... swell.

www.threadlesss.com for the folks who want a pure sale ;)

Grabbed the Dead Sucker shirt, I've had my eye on that one for a while but Threadless' prices are usually too rich for my blood.

Used you referral link too, OP - what does it hurt me to give you the referral? Not sure why others make such a big deal out of it, but oh well.

I don't know where you are seeing the 5 dollar flat shipping. I have an order right now and shipping is 9.83.

Oh well.

bread's done
Back