Threadless.com $10.00 Back to School Sale Til 9/3

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Threadless is once again having one of their $10.00 T-Shirt Sales. Prices are good til 9/3!

Go now to www.threadless.com and get yourself some new threads for the upcoming school year.

If anyone feels like it, they can go ahead and use my link http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=SocalKicks

Everyone else can feel free to throw down their link in this thread as well![/QUOTE]

Placed an order for six tees under your referral link.

If anyone is kind enough to help a cheap ass out, please use my referral link as well.

http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=HChan

How often does Threadless have these kinds of deals? I ask because I would really like some T-Shirts but I already blew all my back to school clothing money.

So, are there any size suggestions for this site? ie. if you wear a medium, should you wear a large or a small? Or what? I know there's measurements on the site but uhh...yeah I don't want to measure myself.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']So, are there any size suggestions for this site? ie. if you wear a medium, should you wear a large or a small? Or what? I know there's measurements on the site but uhh...yeah I don't want to measure myself.[/quote]
In my experience, Threadless shirts fit tighter than typical t-shirts, so I would recommend buying one size larger than normal.

[quote name='darthbudge']How often does Threadless have these kinds of deals? I ask because I would really like some T-Shirts but I already blew all my back to school clothing money.[/QUOTE]

I think they have these sales twice a year. Back to school and Christmas.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']So, are there any size suggestions for this site? ie. if you wear a medium, should you wear a large or a small? Or what? I know there's measurements on the site but uhh...yeah I don't want to measure myself.[/QUOTE]

I'm a medium and I order medium shirts. I'm actually wearing a t-less shirt right now lol.

[quote name='Popnmusic']I think they have these sales twice a year. Back to school and Christmas.[/QUOTE]

No, they do these multiple times a year. There was a time earlier in the summer where they did two within a few weeks of each other.

I'm going to guess 4-6 times a year or so.

[quote name='Strell']No, they do these multiple times a year. There was a time earlier in the summer where they did two within a few weeks of each other.

I'm going to guess 4-6 times a year or so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah 4-6 seems more like it. I was looking at my past orders and notice that they had sales in late march, may, june, august, october and december.

Most of the ones I've been wanting are out of stock, but I was able to finally snag "Flowers In The Attic". I'm happy with that. :)

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Returned the favor and got 3 under your name![/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. My first street points ever. :D

anyone have a direct link to the bioshock shirt? i couldnt find it when i looked before. i know it's sold out, just wanted to see what the design was like.

bread's done
Back