Threadless Design Contest - The Lion King Winners Announced!

Voted on Super Cats design. I own all of the games listed, so won't enter for them, but would like to have my name in the hat for a $40 game if it gets picked. Thanks!

I can honestly say, that of all the designed I viewed, your entry for the Super Cats challenge was by far the most humorous. I would love to own it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few more hours to go! Remember guys, if this design is chosen, everyone who scored the design will be entered into a drawing to win up to a $40 game of their choice!

Thanks to everyone who participated in voting. Winners have been notified. Winners will have 5 days (til July 6, 11:59pm) to reply back, otherwise I will choose someone else for one of the prizes. Thanks!

And the winners for the Super Cats contest are:

Shuyinion - Prototype 2 Radnet Edition
Nick45 - Mass Effect 3
ThunderChunky62 - Forza Motorsport 3/Halo ODST

Thanks again for the votes guys! There will be a new contest opening soon!

I would prefer winning games since I don't have a Blu-ray player, but giveaways are giveaways; can't complain about CAGs giving to CAGs.

At first I wasn't too thrilled by the design, but looking at a few of the others I actually ended up liking you more cartoonish style more. Nice job on the shirt, voted as nate.kiernan :)

It should be the design by MildMannered83. Did the link on the first page take you to the mute design?

Ok fixed my vote. The original "votes for this particular design: Thor" threw me off. I used your link but then went looking for a design simply by the name 'Thor' as opposed to 'The Mighty Thor' (which took a lot of clicks lol) and voted. I hope that explains it well, but thanks for clarifying. It's all fixed now.

Voted as ChetaPaw. I already own the games (well, I can borrow FFXIII), so I must ask to be entered only for the grand prize if the design wins. Thanks!

Winners of Thor contest:

Final Fantasy XIII - RNDL

Gears of War 3 - kdiddy1989

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Platinum Hits Edition - mrfury

Congrats to the winners and Thank you to everyone who voted!

bread's done
Back