¡Three Amigos! - (Blu-Ray) 10.49 @ Amazon (Pre-Order) *UPDATE*

GeorgeCostanza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
One of my top movies I've been waiting to hit blul ray was just recently announced, and coming Nov 22nd. And its only 10.49 people, not only did I post this for the great deal but to bring a little awareness to this classic comedy. Apparently there will be 20 minutes of new footage as well! Below is an article from Empire about the 25th anniversary and a link to the press release as well. NOW GO PRE ORDER!

Amazon Pre-Order w/ Release Date Delivery NOVEMBER 22nd

Press Release

[URL="http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31739"]25th Anniversary article in Empire Magazine[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate your commitment to accuracy, but I'm secretly a little disappointed that the thread title isn't "Hey guys! Looook up here!"

[quote name='trq']I appreciate your commitment to accuracy, but I'm secretly a little disappointed that the thread title isn't "Hey guys! Looook up here!"[/QUOTE]

LOL! I guess i'm not that clever. Thanks for the laugh though. The lines in this movie are so classic.

Last night I was at a mexican restaraunt and actually used one....

"Do you have anything besides mexican food?" :booty:

YES! One of my all-time favorites. I'm not too terribly concerned about extras (commentaries would be awesome) I just hope they actually spent a little time on cleaning it up. Now all I need is The Rocketeer and Dick Tracy and I'll be set. The fact that it's right after my birthday doesn't hurt either!

*summons the invisible swordsman*

[quote name='JediDeath']YES! One of my all-time favorites. I'm not too terribly concerned about extras (commentaries would be awesome) I just hope they actually spent a little time on cleaning it up.[/QUOTE]

"a new Blu-ray transfer overseen by director John Landis."

Hopefully that means that it will be a project of love! :)

[quote name='Jodou']Price is dead; now $13.49.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. @ 13.49 its still a steal, even though the msrp is 15 I would pay twice that and not even flinch. Lets get those pre orders in!

bread's done
Back