Three Donnie Yen BR films for around 12.99ea

Ip Man was outstanding, I haven't seen the other two yet. FWIW I believe all three are available to stream from Netflix as well.

I have seen all three and own Ip Man on DVD. The Ip Mans are great to watch for story and action. Legend of Fist drags story wise but has some good fight sequencing.

I think Legend of the Fist is a great movie, it might not be full of fight scenes but it does add a great story along with it.

Picked up Legend of the Fist today, but unlike the Ip Man movies, it seems to not be the Collector's Edition (which has a white cover, I discovered after looking it up). Boo.

Has anyone purchased Ip Man and watched it?

Is it confirmed that it is only in English? It is available in Chinese or Cantonese?
Amazon listing shows that it is available in Chinese and the BD seems identical.

Any reply is greatly appreciated.

[quote name='chubbyporky']Has anyone purchased Ip Man and watched it?

Is it confirmed that it is only in English? It is available in Chinese or Cantonese?
Amazon listing shows that it is available in Chinese and the BD seems identical.

Any reply is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

It's a mis-label on the BB site. It has Cantonese, Mandarin, and English (dub) tracks.

[quote name='yesan']It's a mis-label on the BB site. It has Cantonese, Mandarin, and English (dub) tracks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info.

[quote name='chubbyporky']Has anyone purchased Ip Man and watched it?

Any reply is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Language/Features aside the japan/import version has better PQ, as do most imports over US releases.

bread's done
Back