Three free PSP games and a PS1 game! (Works on Vita, PSP, and MediaGo)

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Taken from http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/u2Msh/free-games-for-us-region-psn-gamers

Because of the Vita anniversary sale, several games are currently free on PSN, though they can't be added to your account through a PS3. You need to use a Vita, PSP or the MediaGo software for Windows PCs. If you only have a PS3, download MediaGo, use that to add the games to your cart, then confirm purchase of them to add to your account, then they will download on PS3. Only one will work on PS3 though, be aware of that.
If you live in another region, just make a US PSN account and problem solved.

The available games are

Patapon (PSP)

Patchwork Heroes (PSP)

Piyotama (PSP)

Wild Arms (PS1 Classic)

Enjoy the new games.

Just want to mention this to everybody!

[quote name='lifeiskewl']Thanks op still works also don't forget to grab the free Christmas and Halloween add ons for piyotama[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shrimp this freebie is hot off the skillet! Thanks op! :( damn 16gb card is already full though.. i need those 3 rd party manufacturers to crank those 32gbs out. That day will be off the chain bro.

You can also do this by using Media Go on your PC if you don't have a PSP/Vita -- in case you want Wild Arms for your PS3, or you want to put all of the games on your account in case you end up buying a PSP/Vita later.

[quote name='Josh1billion']1. Download and install Media Go: http://mediago.sony.com/enu/features

2. Sign in with your PSN account on Media Go.

3. Click "Store" on the top-left.

4. Search for each of the free games, go to their pages, and click Download on each.

5. They will now be in the download list on your PS3, and you are free to cancel the downloads that Media Go has going. :)

Thanks to Jut for the heads-up about Media Go![/QUOTE]

Finally something for the PSP. I have not used mine in forever but this might give me incentive to power up the old machine and DL these games.

Now I just gotta remember my stuff for PSN.....

Thanks so much OP and Josh1billion! Don't have a PSP or Vita yet, so I used Media Go. I didn't even know it existed. This will help expand my PS library a bit. Thanks again!

[quote name='Josh1billion']You can also do this by using Media Go on your PC if you don't have a PSP/Vita -- in case you want Wild Arms for your PS3, or you want to put all of the games on your account in case you end up buying a PSP/Vita later.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, I knew there had to be a way to redeem these without a Vita:bouncy:adding them to the pile of games I have in store when I finally buy a Vita (waiting till black friday, or a $200 bundle)

Cool thanks, I didn't know you could use a PSP or Media Go. Figured it was just for the Vita storefront. Might try using my PSP later.

Thanks OP! I saw these mentioned elsewhere as being free, but I thought you had to have PS+. I added them to my account with Media Go.

Thanks for mentioning that you can get it through the PSP (store); I was sad when I couldn't get it through the PS3 or through their online/web store!

psp games do play on the vita but only digital and there are some psp games that havent released on psn.

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']Thanks for the tip about the games and the PC app. maybe someday I'll get a vita, do psp games play on vita?[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back