Thrift Store Thread 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a rock band two wireless drum set for xbox 360 the day after xmas. It was tagged at 14.50, but was half off, so it was 7.25. Decided to risk it, thinking there was no way it would work. To my suprise it is in perfect condition, no missed drum hits or anything.

[quote name='TVsRobLowe']What a good-hearted, charitable soul you are. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Well, when you're talking about NES systems, if it just needs some pins bent back or a new something or other I can't see the point in throwing it away. I usually leave little notes with questionable stuff like "Yo, this controller works but the rumble packs are loose."

;) If you want to talk about morality, I've bought systems that were represented as working and died fifteen minutes later. I also know my local Goodwills are staffed with former Gamestop employees, who seem not to have a problem with selling single discs out of multi-disc games and representing them as a working product. Same goes for the systems they jack back up to market. It's all salvage and buyer beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back