"Thriller" music video FREE on XBLM

Thanks OP, qued to be downloaded. It's rare to see Microsoft give anything away for free. Too bad they dont have music videos in HD though.

i liked the old school mike from 1982 and before. seems like he went off the deep end after 1982. then the whole child thing kept poppin up. in both cases, he paid money to the plantiffs to make the charges go away. was he innocent or guilty? hell, i dont know. but they had some pretty f78ked up evidence against him. i choose to remember him as the old school mike in the 1982 pepsi commercials. ahh the good ole days..

[quote name='thagoat']i liked the old school mike from 1982 and before. seems like he went off the deep end after 1982. then the whole child thing kept poppin up. in both cases, he paid money to the plantiffs to make the charges go away. was he innocent or guilty? hell, i dont know. but they had some pretty f78ked up evidence against him. i choose to remember him as the old school mike in the 1982 pepsi commercials. ahh the good ole days..[/QUOTE]

I feel old sometimes, so it's good to see posts like this that remind me of the fact that I'm still young (aside from it being my last name). I wasn't even born until 2 years after Thriller, when Michael had already begun to whiten.

I tried queuing up the video for download, but Xbox.com is being screwy again.

As a little kid, I remember waiting up late at night just to see this Thriller video...when it first came out MTV would play it at midnight. It was so scary back then hahah!

The link you want is in the OP, fellow Kobe fan.

Also, VH1 Classic has been showing MJ videos in 3 hours blocks, over and over, for the whole weekend. I DVR'ed it.

[quote name='thagoat']i liked the old school mike from 1982 and before. seems like he went off the deep end after 1982. then the whole child thing kept poppin up. in both cases, he paid money to the plantiffs to make the charges go away. was he innocent or guilty? hell, i dont know. but they had some pretty f78ked up evidence against him. i choose to remember him as the old school mike in the 1982 pepsi commercials. ahh the good ole days..[/QUOTE]

There is a topic about MJ's accusation

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228821

Actually there weren't a lot of evidences

Wow... Anyone not young enough here to remember the time Thriller hit can't even begin to imagine how huge Jackson was... He was my favorite musician back then. The year he won the record 8 Grammys, he stated early on he would remove his sunglasses if he when and if he won six. If I didn't have his DVD video collection, I'd jump all over this.

[quote name='simmias']God, what a classic. Thanks OP. Someone had mentioned this might not be the full video, but I'm glad to say it is.[/QUOTE]
yupyup

Grab it last night. The Video was amazing! I don't care what people say, all the crap being a pedo or whatever, it never proven nor no evidence. Even at that it's hard to see a guy who promoted himself all over the world trying to bring everyone together in peace and supporting and donating to about 40 major charities that he could do a thing like that to begin with. Sure he was different in his own way, but we all are, we can't outcast him for it, he was a amazing performer and entertainer, one of the best, and he touched many with his music and his kindness. R.I.P MJ!

bread's done
Back