Thrillville: Off the Rails (Wii) $10 with free shipping at TRU

I picked this up in store for $9.99 last week for those that might want to get it while looking for some clearance games.

[quote name='Layd Dly']I picked this up in store for $9.99 last week for those that might want to get it while looking for some clearance games.[/quote]

Same here. Picked it up for the 360 last week.

Thanks OP. It's not the kind of game I usually go for, but for the price I decided to give it a shot.

[quote name='blackbird3216']is it even good?[/QUOTE]

If only there was a way to find this info on the internets! ;)

I'm usually into Gears and Kilzone type games, but really enjoyed this so far (on the Wii). I like the amount of unlockables, and the minigames are mostly lots of fun - especially with a couple friends. Well worth $10!

[quote name='loserboy']Just ordered it...damn it... I knew I should've checked Amazon...they're matching the 9.99 wii price as well.[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong - but unless you had another purchase with Amazon, wouldn't you would need a filler for free shipping through them?

Or do you simply prefer Amazon over TRU? Just curious.

Awesome deal, I spotted it for $20 at Target and almost bought it. I couldn't order it fast enough at $10.

[quote name='dcswirl']Ordered-thanks OP! They are OOS on this in store at the two stores in my area on all versions.[/quote]

Same here. Appreciate this, as they were gone instantly at my local TRUs.

I have this on 360 and really like it! There are some really good mini-games on it that are surprisingly diverse. Definitely worth it for $10.

There's even a Miley Cyrus song on it. *lol*

$10 at Amazon.

I couldn't find the Amazon version of this until you go into another section < http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000R39IW6/ref=dp_olp_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1217404159&sr=8-1 >. You will need something else to qualify for super saving shipping - but if you have prime, Amazon may be worth it (not to mention the price guarantee).

EDIT: Hmm yeah. After reading \/, it is an disadvantage that Amazon delays the shipping for "2-3 weeks." Sorry dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from Amazon. It won't arrive for three weeks though. Maybe I should see how long it will take to get it from TRU and switch the order.

[quote name='Homerun17'][img-l=1]1353[/img-l]Thrillville: Off the Rails (Wii) is $9.99 with free shipping at Toys R Us. All versions are $9.99 in store until 9/1.
Reviews[/quote]

So I should be able to find the 360 version in store for $9.99? Was hoping to find that price online, but TRUs website shows the 360 one for 19.99

Does it really matter if this isn't for the 360...? I don't think this would even be pushing the Cube...

Thanks much for the post...!!!!

:0)

[quote name='Pyloric']Would buy for $10 if it was for the 360, but sadly its not . . .[/quote]
It is in store

[quote name='eau']Is there a definitive version to get out of all the systems that it is available on?[/QUOTE]

From what I have read, the 360 is the "best" as it's the best graphically, but it sounds as if all platforms have issues and none are leaps and bounds better than any other one. It's basically get it for the system you prefer.

So I ordered the Wii version online to save some gas from making a TrU run when I don't even know if they'll have copies (and calling the TrUs near me is a crap-shoot for reliable info).

bread's done
Back