[throught the retail site] Kingdom Under Fire for Xbox only 9.95 SHIPPED

Could you please put RETAIL SITE DEAL or something in the title in the future? Waste of time reading threads like this when it only applies to a select number of people.

[quote name='mmn']Could you please put RETAIL SITE DEAL or something in the title in the future? Waste of time reading threads like this when it only applies to a select number of people.[/quote]

mmm k Mr Hat

[quote name='spyhunterk19']I belive M$'s employees only[/quote]

People that sell MS products. Best Buy, EB, GameCrazy, etc.

[quote name='akilshohen']free for relatives of Microsoft employess :D[/quote]

My sister just started at BB... going to have to take advantage. Hope it sticks around in stock until I get a chance to see her next.

[quote name='"MegaMan3k"']What is the retail site? *hasn't heard about this*[/quote]

My god here we go again. *puts on flame retardent shut to shield onself from the backdraft*

If you don't know what the site is, you're not eligible for it. They DO check out your employee information (since you have to give what store you work at, your employee number, your name, boss's name, address, etc). I never took advantage of this site.. if I get back on @ EB again, I definately will..

Well, I know I'm not eligible, but would anyone who is be able to nab a copy at that price for me? I'll pay another $10 on top! :D

PM me if you can help a fellow CAG out.

[quote name='RandyTsai'][quote name='x_fiddle']Anyone have a link to the retail site?[/quote]

I'll sell you the link and all the answers... haha[/quote]

Eat a dick.

I'm sorry, was that a little too harsh?

I *THINK* BB employees are eligible. I was told by my manager and MS reps that it was for anyone who sells Microsoft products.

[quote name='Scorch']I *THINK* BB employees are eligible. I was told by my manager and MS reps that it was for anyone who sells Microsoft products.[/quote]

Anyone who sells new MS products. Anyone in doubt should simply ask their supervisor. Some stores have odd policies regarding this type of thing. I believe Wal-Mart doesn't allow employees to participate in this kind of rewards program.

[quote name='rafissaying']does EB games get it on this? cuz i work for them. if it does how do i find out the site?[/quote]

How many times can I repeat this:

ASK YOUR SUPERVISOR.

[quote name='rafissaying']does EB games get it on this? cuz i work for them. if it does how do i find out the site?[/quote]

Talk to your manager about a "microsoft retail" site.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='rafissaying']does EB games get it on this? cuz i work for them. if it does how do i find out the site?[/quote]

How many times can I repeat this:

ASK YOUR SUPERVISOR.[/quote]

Sadly, not even this works. The last two jobs I've had, Best Buy and Target, didn't know jack shit about the retail site, and I've been to countless EB's and Gamestop's that were always surprised by this when it came up (including managers).

Wow for $9?! Thats a total steal. I know a MS employee and he gets most Xbox for like $20, awesome deal if you can get in on it. Hmm I did use to work @ CC a couple of years ago...does that count? :p

ya it is 9$ shipped but you have to fill out all those friggin training quizes. Still worth it though, I just ordered Fable, Sudeki and Kingdom for 22$

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's a nice sig.[/quote]

Man, I have to tip my hat to that one as well. Awesome.[/quote]

I, too, am in like of your sig. :)

[quote name='Kaijufan']I dont think that Microsoft Retail site deals should be posted on this fourm.[/quote]

I would have to agree. However, that being said...would anyone be willing to snag a copy for me? :p

I'm still willing to pay on top!

There's no problem with it being posted here since some people may not even kn ow they're eligable...

Like my sister... who I informed... and will order stuff for me.

Anyway, here's a uestion. How often to they restock? Once a month, rare occasion? I'd like to pick up Fable but it's "Temporarily Unavailable"

I'm with RIsing Zan, buy it for me and I'll give ya another 10 on top. C'mon...please :( :p (if there's one person willing and its a one time only thing, do it for Zan though since he asked first if you were going to flip a coin or something :p).

Yes, thanks for posting this. I had 1,300 points to use and I didn't even know that Fable and Sudeki were being offered on the site so I missed out on that. I did grab Kingdom Under Fire though. Hopefully MS will restock the other games and I think that Outrun 2 will hopefully be added as a game to be ordered later on. On another note, Halo 2 will become orderable in 2005.

[quote name='sying'][quote name='MegaMan3k']What is the retail site? *hasn't heard about this*[/quote]

My god here we go again. *puts on flame retardent shut to shield onself from the backdraft*[/quote]

Hey...dont get mad at him. When I first read the topic post I didn't understand it either. I thought it was too vague when it just said a "retail site"

[quote name='ChronoBreak']Wow for $9?! Thats a total steal. I know a MS employee and he gets most Xbox for like $20, awesome deal if you can get in on it. Hmm I did use to work @ CC a couple of years ago...does that count? :p[/quote]

The MS employee deals suck.... It's like $10 off... big freaking deal. I need a part time job at a game store...

Sudeki came in stock yesterday morning. I think Fable did too but sold out before I logged on. I can't order because it's through my sister. Sudeki was sold out again before she got a chance to order KUF for me. I just want to geta copy of Fable. Also I'll ask her to stay up late for Halo2 on January 3rd

bread's done
Back