Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

I've got a game might be well-known, but no one's mentioned it yet.

Stretch Panic is by a very good game company by the name of Treasure Co. Ltd. for the PS2, released 8/28/2001.

It was a pretty deviantly interesting game, where you have a possessed scarf that pulls on the vulnerable body parts of enemies in order to hurt them. There were some bimbo-looking enemies that used their fridge-sized boobs as shields...

Good stuff.

[quote name='guyver2077']Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (sega cd)[/quote]
I remember seeing that at TRU back in the day for 50 cents. I regretted not picking it up because I love power rangers.

My game I doubt no one has, Beast Wars for PC.

[quote name='Number83']Elmo's Number Journey for the PS1[/quote]
I remember I played that game on a demo disc. Elmo was on a pogo stick and was jumping at numbers for some reason.

[quote name='Scrubsy']I remember seeing that at TRU back in the day for 50 cents. I regretted not picking it up because I love power rangers.

My game I doubt no one has, Beast Wars for PC.[/quote]

Actually i have that game, if i remember correctly controls were insane i used some sticky dots to mark certain spots on my keyboard for control markings, maybe you did also.....

also game i have that others might not, original NES game called Ninja, i believe it was just called ninja, all i know is that the character had a strikingly similar appearance to the ninja in ninja gaidan, all i remember is that you use swords to kill people and the cover had a ninja with a city in the background, if anyone knows title or has it or remebers it please post/ message me

I think I've got two games that nobody here is going to have.

The first is a Korean copy of Pro Wrestling for the NES. I won it in a contest Ledhed ran a few years ago.

The second is a copy of Power League 64, which inexplicably showed up at a local Family Video store. It took years for it to be cleared out, but when it did I picked it up for five bucks. I'm guessing there wasn't much demand for it. :lol:

not sure if this was mentioned but I still have Sesame Street ABCs for the NES. I also have one that is for 123s. Not sure if its Sesame Street or Elmo's. It too is for the NES. Will post pic when I get the. chance tommorow. Hard typing on an iPhone.

Either that or Golf for the original, big fat gameboy. The one that has mario on the front (seen here):

immagini%5Cfoto%5Cgameboy%5Cgolf.jpg

[quote name='chex20']not sure if this was mentioned but I still have Sesame Street ABCs for the NES. I also have one that is for 123s. Not sure if its Sesame Street or Elmo's. It too is for the NES. Will post pic when I get the. chance tommorow. Hard typing on an iPhone.

Either that or Golf for the original, big fat gameboy. The one that has mario on the front (seen here):

immagini%5Cfoto%5Cgameboy%5Cgolf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

We've got a copy of Sesame Street ABCs back at home.

Golf for the Game Boy isn't rare at all, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Player's Choice (though I can't find a complete list of old Player's Choice titles anywhere).

[quote name='ORO X']Cyberia for the PC[/quote]

That was I think the first game I got for my first PC. I remember one scene specifically when your snowy mountains sneaking into some base and theres a scene where you have to jump through a spinning fan in an air duct.

Died so many times there when I first played.

[quote name='Rodimus']Anyone else have Spider-Man: Lethal Foes for the SNES? Mine's cart only but here's the box art:

pic

In one of the wierdest moves in video game history a Spider-Man game gets released in Japan only. And the game is actually decent. I'm guessing it's got something to do with legeal rights and all the jazz.[/QUOTE]

It looks interesting, but the timed stages would get frustrating quickly for me. I don't have a clue why it wouldn't have been released in America - plenty of other Spider-Man games were - but I'm intrigued nonetheless. :)

I did think of two more: it's definitely not as rare or as unusual as some of the other titles here, but we've got the PC port of Typing of the Dead. I didn't think it was hard to find, but eBay and Amazon prices and the reaction I've gotten when I've mentioned it in casual conversation has led me to think otherwise.

The other one is Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, for the N64. Again, not incredibly rare, but it was only available through the Lucasarts website and through Blockbuster. I've always had the impression that Clayfighters 63 1/3 Sculptor's Cut and Beast Wars Transmetals were rarer (most likely because they weren't sold online in addition to at Blockbuster), but I'm curious how many other CAGs have a copy of one of Indy's few console appearances.

So...how long before somebody tells me they've got these two? :D

bread's done
Back