Thumbmonkey - Guitar Hero: World Tour (Game Only - $32 and below)

malfuncti0n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently bought on thumbmonkey and everything came out 36 dollars on Gt world tour just got the game yesterday.

[quote name='yuyak']as far as I can see, there's a $1.65 insurance required so I'm not sure how you got it for $31.[/quote]
i guess it's included in the 3.99 shipping. my total was $30.98, same as filanime03, but with the $5 off.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']i guess it's included in the 3.99 shipping. my total was $30.98, same as filanime03, but with the $5 off.[/quote]
Hm.. strange. It's definitely charging me $3.99 + 1.65.

Just any FYI, if you look on Ebay, you may get a better deal.

I picked up a new copy on PS3 for 29 bucks, free shipping just recently

[quote name='MrDubbs']Just any FYI, if you look on Ebay, you may get a better deal.

I picked up a new copy on PS3 for 29 bucks, free shipping just recently[/quote]

He is telling the truth. Just now I won GH: World Tour for Xbox 360 on Ebay for $25!

yea comes to about the same with the promo code. can't care too much over a few dollars difference. i'll update the first post with their ebay page anyway.

[quote name='brother bendu']He is telling the truth. Just now I won GH: World Tour for Xbox 360 on Ebay for $25![/quote]
that was used though, right?

yea... i ordered from them, but through ebay. had a bit of a hassle with my order though. FIrst, they absolutely require you pay insurance, and they wont waive it no matter what. I put up quite a fit about this b/c the game i bought was $6 and i only had like $10 left in my paypal, and i was just looking to empty my paypal out. Shipping was listed for $3.50, so i figured the game would be perfect. But when i bought the item... all of a sudden i had to pay insurance.... worst thing is it wasnt even on their ebay item description. they said it had to do something with they wanted to be reputable, and not have any worries on their hands...

regardless, i said screw it, and payed the $1.50.... had to put money into my paypal to do so... then their checkout wouldnt take my ebay coupon....

idk, i guess i just had a bad experience... my game did come quick and in excellent condition in the end, but i had to pay insurance, and i couldnt use my ebay coupon b/c their ebay auctions link to their website checkout.

oh well, an ok site i guess

My experience with them:

Bought a "Brand New and Sealed" game from them on ebay. But got a used game that's just be re-shrinkwrapped. I want my money back and they said OK and told me to send it back and they'll refund everything.

I send it back with a DC# and it shows recieved. They claim they never got it. So now I gotta go through the SNAD process with PayPal just for the refund . Looks like they just want to make me wait for it since they are not even responding to PayPal.

Buyer beware.

bread's done
Back