Thumbprints' gonna be required at all LA gamestops for trading!

anch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was informed by the Rowland Heights Gamestop that thumbprints are going to be required if you want to trade in games. This is to be implemented in most if not all LA gamestops.
Also, they require a driver license or state ID and no minors are allowed to trade in games anymore. They showed me a memo from corporate saying that the LAPD/ LA county sheriff is requiring these thumbprints and ID# information.

What's worse? EVERY TIME you trade something in you have to wet your thumb and fill out that driver license information crap.

Also, I asked if I can keep a copy of that stupid form and I can't. The form has 3 different colored copies. White is for the store, pink/yellow is for the Sheriffs and LAPD.

what a bunch of crap, I am taking my trades somehwere else because I can't stand having to filling that form out and thumbing EVERYTIME i trade something in.

What do you guys think?

The thumb thing happen in San Diego like 6 years ago. When i worked @ Game Crazy, we had to go through that process. It not a bad system. It will scare off people who trade in stole games. It's an annoy process but you will get through it.

Thats insane. You should just sell your games on amazon/ebay/craigslist/other way. You will get more money back and not have to be treated like a criminal in the process.

[quote name='musha666']Thats insane. You should just sell your games on amazon/ebay/craigslist/other way. You will get more money back and not have to be treated like a criminal in the process.[/quote]

Yeah, or Goozex or here. You'll get more than what GS will give you anyway.

bread's done
Back