Thumbstick Gamer Contest Ending Tomorrow 3/23

you dont need to leave gamertag or email if you dont want we can contact you threw your signed in account on youtube

Take GamjawanG comments at face value. I emailed him Feb 18th to inform him of a death in my family. My 6 month old niece was admitted to children's hospital in Cincy, and passed away.

Not only has the deterred my visits to the post office, but we have also been trying to organize benefits and seek donations to cover the genetic testing and the huge hospital bills.

His bluray is going out today, and frankly we have learned our lesson at TSG about giving away physical goods. It requires more time and our cost out of pocket is a lot more. So we have just been giving away digital codes for avatar items, Microsoft points, and games cause they are easier to email. We have given many of those things to a lot of you.

I can understand David being upset, but he also needs a bit of understanding also. We giveaway these things for fun, to be nice, or just cause we don't need them. We aren't getting anything from them, its just away to get free things.

So, david , I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, and the reason this has taken so long. But calling us undeliverable just isn't true when we have already given so much.

Thanks

I am the one running the contest on thumbstickgamer and and we arent sponsored by anyone so everything that is given away on our site was either won or purchased by me out of pocket. I understand what your saying but im sure everyone else besides you that has won on TSG has recieved their codes. Like drake said we are moving away from physical good cause things happen. But dont discredit site because of one incident, remember it is free for you didnt take any effort for you. Everyone that has won and participated in our contests know we deliver your prize is on the way and hope everyone still likes free stuff cause we are still giving it away and people are still gaining

thanks

bread's done
Back