Thundercats Season 1 Part 1 & Part 2 - 24.?? each at Sam's Club

wolverinefactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
175 (100%)
Saw this deal yesterday but didn't buy them because I was unsure of online price. I'm going to pick them up for sure on Monday.

EDIT: Changed the title to fit what it really is, so people don't think it's one of the discs from the box. These are the first two boxes released, 3 discs per box.

Actually, there's six discs per box. Three cases.

I just picked both of these up from BB's sale last week. Very happy with 'em!

Get this now if you like Thundercats. Great price.

I could not wait have been buying them as they are released. I get them on sale, but they still run close to $40. If you don't have them, this is a great price. This may be my favorite cartoon from the 80's despite what some people have said about it not holding up.

Mumm-Ra, The Everliving Master of Evil > Skeletor and Cobra Commander (sorry shipwreck!)

I chose to wait until the next DDD 20% off sale and found these at the Sam's Club near me. Already had the first volume, so I picked up #2. Would have been nice if the 2nd season was the same price :D

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Whats a Thudner cat?[/QUOTE] They talk about thundercats in the "shake your tail feather" song. btw this deal still on?

Fixed the typo....

Yes, the deal is still on. I got Season 1 Part 1 last Friday. I'm on disc 3 now and watching it as I type this. Holds up so much better than He-Man. I may pick up Season 1 Part 2 next week.

Make sure your episode 2, Unholy Alliance, has the soundtrack during the episode (not including the theme song and ending credits). See my other thread on the replacement disc if you do have this problem.

bread's done
Back