ThunderChunky62's Group Lowball of Awesome Awesomeness. OVER!

Alright I got everything totaled up. I think everything is correct.

Please verify that your totals are correct or if I missed something.

If you won something from me. My payment methods are in first post.

I will start to get everything sorted tomorrow after work and hope to start ship my Wednesday.

Thank you all who participated

Uggggghhhhh!!!!! I hate when this ended lol. I had to work. Wanted to bid more. >_>

Oh well, won 2 things at great prices. I'll take it. -shrug- :)

[quote name="ThunderChunky62" post="12467284" timestamp="1422936810"]Alright I got everything totaled up. I think everything is correct.

Please verify that your totals are correct or if I missed something.

If you won something from me. My payment methods are in first post.
I will start to get everything sorted tomorrow after work and hope to start ship my Wednesday.

Thank you all who participated[/quote]
Hey, I think you missed Wrath of the Titans in your totals for me. I should be at $40 + $5.50. I'll send you payment later today. Thanks!

I think I won super paper Mario wii for $10 but if that's already been settled then that's fine, I won't start a ruckus over it

Also, I technically bid more for Falcon Amiibo (20) but my bid was on # 29. Which went for 20 -- I'm not pressed about it if transactions already complete. We're good either way!

Any info from Cage017? Where can I send my money? Lol
:said while laying down: I'm not dead.

I got a day off from some 5 am morning shifts and have been playing catch up. I have sent PMs with totals and info. on where to send payment.

MasaTFC - Since you bought Hellsing, I will include some anime related items as a bonus.

Bleedingwickedly - Since you bought Spider-man, I will include some super hero related items as a bonus.

Goguenator and ScrewAttack - Do either of you like Lord of the Rings?

First person to reply with a "YES!!" gets a LOTR item as a bonus. The other person will get a mystery bonus item (description TBA).

Thanks to everyone who participated in the lowball. And thanks, ThunderChunky, for allowing me to be a part of it.

Good enough for me, Goguenator. Your item will be LOTR related. Be careful when opening the package as your item is fragile and could be overlooked.

Sorry for the !lack of updates.
I wanted to have stuff shipped last week but workngot real busy and have been working a lot of OT.
Then my crapped out on me so I can't print labels from home, which makes it harder when I watch my 2 year old after work. Can't really hold a handful of boxes and a kid at the same time.

But I do have the majority of the stuff box except for the figures. Still getting a box big enough. Trying nor to damage them.

I will get some packages out tomorrow after work and PM those with the tracking numbers

i shipped everything today except a few.  waiting on 1 address and tomorrow will have everything out in the morning if I get that one address.  Mystery box is getting it's last few items in it once I get home.  

Time for some updates:

ScrewAttack - Since you are getting Call of Duty: World at War, your bonus item will have a picture of a globe on it.

Package will be sent tomorrow. Confirmation number is 9400109699939664830852

Everyone else had their packages sent a few days ago. Here are the confirmation numbers:

Goguenator - 9400109699939657457141

MasaTFC -  9400109699937310909457

BleedingWickedly - 9400109699937310970440

I haven't heard from you yet, so I'm just looking for an update. Thanks Thunder.
Yes sorry about all this.

I have been super busy with work and always crash when I get home.

All packages are packed but won't be able to be shipped till Tuesday due to the holiday Monday. I will PM everyone DC tomorrow once I print out labels (ended up buying new printer)

ScrewAttack, you will be receiving two packages as I could not find a box suitable for all the figures to find in properly.

Thank you everyone for being so patient. I greatly appreciate it

Oh I'm very sorry, you did??? I had several people and I didn't remember it was you. Seriously, my mistake. Disregard me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got everything from you guys, Everything was packaged great and in perfect condition. Myster box was fantastic! Got lots of goodies that I didnt have. Thanks again for hosting guys.

bread's done
Back