Tickle Me Elmo (TMX) shipment updates?

kev

CAGiversary!
You guys managed to get me my 360 last holiday with your crazy insider knowledge so I'm tapping it again.

My mom wants to get a TMX for my perpetually depressed grandmother (boy, this sounds like a sob story...) but she is not very net-saavy.

She did know enough to ask "Can you ask those people who found your xbox?"

So, I'm asking. Anyone have an info on stores/shipment days for this crazy lil doll?

I'm more inclined to ask what you think a over hyped doll is going to do for an old woman's chronic depression...

I'm told that they generally come into Target on certain nights, around 7 or 8. You can call right before close and ask if they came in. If so, be there the next morning when they open...

[quote name='Kayden']I'm more inclined to ask what you think a over hyped doll is going to do for an old woman's chronic depression...[/QUOTE]

My mom believes the utter randomness and cuteness of the thing would entertain her.

[quote name='kev']My mom believes the utter randomness and cuteness of the thing would entertain her.[/quote]

How about gift vouchers to a therapist with pink hearts stamped on it? Thats cute but actually useful.

I'm sorry, but why are we talking about this? Do people still want these things? I thought they were the thing to have in like 1997.

Call Toys R Us and see what night they get the truck in and when it comes in ask them if they got any Elmo TMX's in, then get there the next morning when it opens (if you can)

[quote name='Kayden']How about gift vouchers to a therapist with pink hearts stamped on it? Thats cute but actually useful.[/quote]

Best troll ever.

My Target store was SUPPOSED to hold them until Sunday for the new ad, but was putting 3 of them out the past couple of nights.

I have one I'll sell for $60 shipped. It was $44~ after tax, plus shipping expenses (it's pretty big), and a few bucks for me waiting out in the cold. LMK.

bread's done
Back