Tiger Direct 360 console deals

jmbreci

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Decent deals today...ripped right from the email I got a few minutes ago.

6) XBox 360 Kinnect Holiday Bundle - Console, Kinnect Sensor, and Disney Adventure Games

Today’s price: $289.99

➡ After coupon: $199.99
Enter Coupon WVY90484 at checkout to save $90

360 with connect

7) XBox 360 Console with wireless controller

Today’s price: $199.99

➡ After coupon: $99.99
Enter Coupon JON90487 at checkout to save $100

360 plain

8) XBox 360 250GB Bundle - Console 250GB HD, WiFi, Wireless Controller, Forza Motorsport , and Skyrim download

Today’s price: $289.99

➡ After coupon: $199.99
Enter Coupon GAE90490 at checkout to save $90

250GB 360 console

Wow $100 for a 360 that is a great deal. I wish someone would start selling some PS3s for that price.

Getting a message that nothing is in my cart no matter how many times I try to do it.

Would have bit on the $99 one to finally play Halo Reach and 4, been looking at Cowboom for a few days

Edit: Now finally says Sold Out, should have figured.

That sucks... would have been in for a $100 Xbox. I suppose a price drop or more sales aren't too far away though since the new one is coming out this year.

[quote name='dvgamer']damn $100 for the 4gb slim? I'm tempted to get it since my old white one will inevitably die[/QUOTE]

sadly you cant use fat HDD's with the slim xbox, or else I would probably do it as well, but a 250gb HDD for the slim adds like another $100 to the price.

[quote name='usrevenge']sadly you cant use fat HDD's with the slim xbox, or else I would probably do it as well, but a 250gb HDD for the slim adds like another $100 to the price.[/QUOTE]

Um yes you can.

I got an order in for one of the 4GB consoles. Total was $110.54, shipped. The lack of tax basically offset the cost of shipping, as far as I'm concerned.

Talk about "right place, right time." My 360 has been making some noises I'm not very comfortable with lately, and since I already have a 250GB hard drive in it (and more floating around even if that one would keel over), I've been watching for a good price on a basic 4GB console. This was absolutely perfect. Here's hoping they ship without incident. Right now my order status is sitting at:

To Drop Shipper - Your order is being submitted to a third-party warehouse for fulfillment and delivery. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipment.

I don't deal much with TigerDirect, so I'm not really sure if that's normal or not, but I'm staying optimistic.

I just checked the status and mine says it shipped. (Wow I didn't think it would ship this fast.) edit never mind they have only printed shipping labels.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indiana']I just checked the status and mine says it shipped. Wow I didn't think it would ship this fast.[/QUOTE]

Mind if I ask what time you placed your order and what shipping method you selected?

I selected UPS ground. It says shipping label created. I do not remember the exact time I placed my order.

Just snagged up a 320GB drive from ExpertZone for $45. That brings my costs for a 320GB Xbox 360 to $155, shipped. Now if TigerDirect's drop shipper would just get moving getting it sent out...

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']and so begins the $99 360 drop. I imagine this will become MSRP or at least close, come E3. Wonder what that will mean when black friday comes around:hot:[/QUOTE]

I expect they may drop the price of MSRP to $149. Maybe some of the stores will bundle $50 gift cards with them. I know my last Xbox was only $199 with a $50 gift card from BB.

When is Sony going to drop the price of PS3? I have yet to purchase one and now I'm thinking it's not worth the purchase and I should just wait for a PS4.

[quote name='Indiana']I expect they may drop the price of MSRP to $149. Maybe some of the stores will bundle $50 gift cards with them. I know my last Xbox was only $199 with a $50 gift card from BB.

When is Sony going to drop the price of PS3? I have yet to purchase one and now I'm thinking it's not worth the purchase and I should just wait for a PS4.[/QUOTE]

If you are heavily invested into the 360, then I would suggest to get a PS3 only if you are interested in the console exclusives. So far Sony has said that the PS4 will not be backwards compatible with the ps3 discs, but they might use Gaikai to stream ps3 games digitally to your ps4. Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back