Tiger Woods '12, $12 Refund thru Conde Nast

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Just picked up Tiger Woods '12 (Xbox 360) from GameStop. Inside the case, there was a special bonus offer of a free magazine subscription for Golf Digest or Golf World courtesy of Conde Nast - valued at $12. Or, toward the very end of the offer, it states:

"...If you would like a refund for magazine subscription, please complete this form, write refund on the top, and mail it, along with your qualifying purchase receipt, within 30 days to: (ed. Address Here) to receive a cash allowance for its stated value..."

So here is your chance to save $12.

Important notes:
This offer is only valid for US residents. Also, I do not know if this is something exclusive to specific retailers. However, the outside case (lower right-hand corner) did have a small sticker saying free magazine offer - details inside.

Sounds nice....but has anyone ever had experience of these coming through? Not saying that it is not legit, just imagine that these take ages to process.

I've had one of those type of refunds before, and they take easily 12 weeks to get your money back. If I remember right, I had to stay on top of the rebate fulfiller to get it taken care of.

I received one of those refund/rebate checks for a $15 clearance copy of Tiger
woods 10 PSP from target. I also redeemed one for a golf magazine subscription for my Dad. It's legit.

[quote name='lurknomore']Sounds nice....but has anyone ever had experience of these coming through? Not saying that it is not legit, just imagine that these take ages to process.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I got one for Tiger Woods 10.

[quote name='lurknomore']I know it was legit, just wanted to know persistent one had to be in order to get it redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Just send it, the check will show up.

bread's done
Back