Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job Seasons 1 + 2 $23.99

I've always liked this show. Why is it hated so passionately? It ain't that bad. But anyway, nice find, I've been wanting to buy Tim and Eric for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not as horrible as everyone thinks, but I can't imagine caring enough to listen to or watch any of the extras.

[quote name='Vincent_Core']I've always liked this show. Why is it hated so passionately? It ain't that bad. But anyway, nice find, I've been wanting to buy Tim and Eric for a while.[/QUOTE]

Random absurd bullshit in-between annoying editing. Most of the time it bothers me but there are moments when I find it...hypnotic. It's a love/hate kind of show.

If you understand what they're going for (the awkwardness of cable access, etc), and the absurdity of it all, then it's great. I'd watch the commentary to see where the hell they find some of these people (Richard Dunn, Palmer Scott, etc). If anything, John C. Reilly as Dr. Steve Brule is worth it to watch.

It takes a unique sense of humor to laugh at this show, that's for sure, but I love it. I even went to see them live. They put on a great show live as well. I can say these two DVDs are a steal for this price too. There's a decent amount of extras on each, and although the main content is fairly short, you'll get a lot of repeat viewing out them.

To those who like this show, definitely watch Wondershowzen if you haven't already. I wish Adult Swim would get it but I highly doubt it will happen since it's a Viacom-network show (and I think CN wouldn't like a fake-posing kid's show on a network that plays kid-targetted programming...except wtf @ them doing reality shows now? -_-)

bread's done
Back