Tim Burton Batman movies on Bluray?

Hulkamaniac418

CAGiversary!
Seems that they are hard to find online. Either out of stock, or going for more money than I want to spend on eBay. Any ideas? Has anyone been to a Best Buy or something and seen them in stock?

[quote name='Scorch']Here's the anthology for $40[/QUOTE]

That's actually a really good price. Thanks. I just HATE those other two movies. I'd have to pull an "Office Space" on them. ;)

[quote name='Hulkamaniac418']That's actually a really good price. Thanks. I just HATE those other two movies. I'd have to pull an "Office Space" on them. ;)[/QUOTE]
You should just look at it the same way I look at my Godfather Collection box set. Not only does it come complete with all of the Godfather movies, it also comes with a bonus disc that I think has some fan-made movie or something? I think it's called Godfather III and takes place in some hypothetical future? I don't know because I've never put the disc in, but it's pretty cool that they included it as a bonus in the set.

Which Burton Batman movie are you looking for? Batman or Batman Returns? I've seen those Blu-ray's still around at Best Buy. I bought the 20th Anniversity of Batman on Blu-ray last December for $13 at Bestbuy.com.

Here's an alternative if you're a Tim Burton fan in general -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007GE98WO/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1341590623&sr=8-1

[quote name='E_Man']Which Burton Batman movie are you looking for? Batman or Batman Returns? I've seen those Blu-ray's still around at Best Buy. I bought the 20th Anniversity of Batman on Blu-ray last December for $13 at Bestbuy.com.[/QUOTE]

Both, actually. You would think since people are getting in "Batman Mode" with the new movie coming out, that they would stock the shelves with the older movies.

And I actually liked The Godfather Part III! :D

[quote name='Hulkamaniac418']That's actually a really good price. Thanks. I just HATE those other two movies. I'd have to pull an "Office Space" on them. ;)[/QUOTE]

Between Amazon and eBay, I have little doubt that you could offload Batman and Robin as well as Batman Forever for at least $30, if not $40. Batman Forever starts at $25 new on Amazon, Batman and Robin starts at $20.

[quote name='Scorch']Between Amazon and eBay, I have little doubt that you could offload Batman and Robin as well as Batman Forever for at least $30, if not $40. Batman Forever starts at $25 new on Amazon, Batman and Robin starts at $20.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that!:applause:

So I shouldn't take those two "classics" out to the woods and beat em to death with a baseball bat?

I was just watching some videos of unboxing of the Anthology, and I noticed in one video that the discs are in those really thin bluray cases. Kinda like if anyone is familiar with the earlier Family Guy seasons on DVD. Would they still sell on eBay?

[quote name='Hulkamaniac418']I was just watching some videos of unboxing of the Anthology, and I noticed in one video that the discs are in those really thin bluray cases. Kinda like if anyone is familiar with the earlier Family Guy seasons on DVD. Would they still sell on eBay?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why they wouldn't. I'd toss 'em up on Amazon, though. Just note in the item description that they're slim case blu's. You don't have to pay a listing fee on Amazon and you can leave it up until it sells.. they just take a certain percentage of the final sale price, like eBay does.

The Anthology set is OOP now I believe. Even Wbshop who is accepting orders may not have any since I ordered it from them weeks ago and haven't heard so much as a peep since. I believe the individual titles, as well as the Batman Digibook are also OOP

Eventually the Tim Burton Collection will probably be completely gone too. I'd say it's one of the last best ways to get the two Burton movies at retail atm

Ya know what...I went to walmart.com, and they have Batman '89 on bluray for $12.96. I'm not sure if its the anniversary one that came out in recent years, or just a bare bones one, but I had to jump on it. Definitely didn't think I would find it there since its so rare everywhere else. My Best Buy had Batman Returns on bluray for $20.

[quote name='b3b0p']I'd sell my Anthology set cheap.[/QUOTE]

I might offload the Anthology set, too.

The 1966 'Batman' Blu-ray, however, would have to be pried from my cold, dead hands...

I've been trying to find a good deal on the anthology set. Wish I would've bit when it was available on GoHastings for around $20. :(

FYI. I ordered the Batman Anthology last week from wbshop and just got a notice that it shipped. I guess they still have some stock.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']I might offload the Anthology set, too.

The 1966 'Batman' Blu-ray, however, would have to be pried from my cold, dead hands...[/QUOTE]

Lol, the 1966 movie isn't Oop though.

Just picked up the Anthology at WBshop for $34 shipped. $5 off shipping when ordering over $25. Not sure when GoHastings would have it back in stock, so I bit.

bread's done
Back