Time Crisis 3 anyone???

GundamFan

CAGiversary!
Hey I was wondering where I can get Time Crisis 3 with the guncons for cheap? I don't have a Game Crazy or Game Rush near me.

[quote name='mkg12']with GunCon?[/QUOTE]

the gamestop I was just at had the complete copies with guncon in their original box for $6

[quote name='takingchase']the gamestop I was just at had the complete copies with guncon in their original box for $6[/QUOTE]

thats gotta be ymmv since the gamestop here sells the guncon itself for 8 bucks used

[quote name='takingchase']the gamestop I was just at had the complete copies with guncon in their original box for $6[/QUOTE] Would you be willing to pick me up a copy?

[quote name='mkg12']Would you be willing to pick me up a copy?[/QUOTE]

ya, if your willing to pay for cost + shipping + a couple bucks for gas.

alright they had two copies and I'll drive in today to pick them up. Sorry to be an ass and ask for gas but it's really out of the way (about a 30 min drive)

EDIT: I forgot to add these are used.

[quote name='takingchase']ya, if your willing to pay for cost + shipping + a couple bucks for gas.[/QUOTE]Ya, I'll cover your cost, shipping, and gas if you can get me a copy. If we both get one do we split the gas then:p

could we get separate reciepts just in case the guncon works crappy or something. I don't know if returns work at other stores though

Circuit City has a new Time Crisis 3 pack that comes with 2 Guncons. I think it was $50 or so but you may want to check out your local store if interested.

sorry guys they were gone, the douchebag working there told me he bought both copies of it, the copy of guitar hero that just got traded in and the recently traded in wireless logitech controller that was traded in. Also I made a mistake it was at EB and not gamestop.

Now I'm out gas money, damnit.

[quote name='Owen']Circuit City has a new Time Crisis 3 pack that comes with 2 Guncons. I think it was $50 or so but you may want to check out your local store if interested.[/QUOTE]

Yea that was the one I saw too and it was about $60. Didnt all TC 3 bundles come with 2 guncon 2s? Or where there some with only one?

[quote name='GundamFan']Yea that was the one I saw too and it was about $60. Didnt all TC 3 bundles come with 2 guncon 2s? Or where there some with only one?[/QUOTE]

a lot come with just one gun.

[quote name='PRMega']I'm going to say yes, as TC3 is $17.99 game only at my local EB.[/QUOTE]

The guy there said it was 5.99 because it was listed as a DVD, I'm not sure how that happened but apparently at my EB they list TC3 as a dvd trade in.

bread's done
Back