Time Crisis 4 w/Guncon 3 - $74.99

damn i'd jump on this if i wasn't having a tv return dispute with frys. i'll never order from them online again. that's just me tho. don't think you won't get your item...cuz you will...even if you cancel the order...sigh. they created a lot of trouble for me. meh. /end rant

release date should be Novemeber 20th. Don't think GunCon2 will work with TC4 because its got the added FPS mode and i remember reading they didnt work on HDTVs which kinda goes againt the tide so to speak..playing your bluerays and all those new games on a CRT for years to come just for the one game..

I dont think Family video charges state tax..might be wrong though...If not they have it for $81.72+0.99 shipping...minus five if you're new...that might be a better deal for some.

What upsets me about this is that the guncon appears to only be available in a wired version. This irks me to no end, as E-real has been making wireless light guns that work with HDTV's for years (www.erealgames.com).

Any news on a wireless version?

If not, I hope E-real steps up to the plate.

Yah this gun works like the wii sensor bar. Not as accurate as using the crt flash or the rf based sensors that are used in arcades but its the easiest method for the consumer that works with most hdtvs.

Playing Resident Evil Dead Aim with the Wii Zapper is probably going to be better than TC4, so I'll wait.

[quote name='Blade']Playing Resident Evil Dead Aim with the Wii Zapper is probably going to be better than TC4, so I'll wait.[/quote]

Im not a fan of the zapper myself since as far as i can tell it has no added functions/buttons to it...just a case..

[quote name='Blade']Playing Resident Evil Dead Aim with the Wii Zapper is probably going to be better than TC4, so I'll wait.[/QUOTE]
The funny thing is that you probably meant to say Umbrella Chronicles, but since it looks just as bad as Dead Aim, that's probably a more fitting title for it anyway.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']damn i'd jump on this if i wasn't having a tv return dispute with frys. i'll never order from them online again. that's just me tho. don't think you won't get your item...cuz you will...even if you cancel the order...sigh. they created a lot of trouble for me. meh. /end rant[/QUOTE]

Correct. Don't rely on Fry's cancelling an order, even if you give them plenty of notice. I have an extra copy of Odin Sphere because of their mistake and my impatience.

This requires the new GunCon 3.
Shut up about a 360 version.
GunCon2s work on the PS3.
GunCon1s don't work.
You need a CRT for GunCons 1 and 2.
GunCon3 will work with anything.
The gun is wired and orange for the USA.
Shut up about a 360 port.
A GunConX will not work with a GunConY game. Your GC2 will not work with Point Blank.

[quote name='M3wThr33']This requires the new GunCon 3.
GunCon1s don't work.
A GunConX will not work with a GunConY game. Your GC2 will not work with Point Blank.[/quote]

angry much?

[quote name='M3wThr33']This requires the new GunCon 3.
GunCon1s don't work.
A GunConX will not work with a GunConY game. Your GC2 will not work with Point Blank.[/QUOTE]

There's no need to be a dick, although I realize that's harder for some of us than others. It's not like I said HAHA LOL WILL WAIT FOR SUPERIAR 360 VARSION!!!12 . I just wish/hope for one, as I love this series and don't have a PS3. There've been plenty of folks without 360s saying the same about AC6. Shoot me.

[quote name='GreySpear']Now if only Sega will release Virtua Cop 3 =|[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for 3+ years for this game (on Xbox) and hopefully we'll see VC3 on PS3..............

Even though I love this series, I'm just going to wait and see if there going to be any other gun games coming out for the system before i buy.

[quote name='junghu']I've been waiting for 3+ years for this game (on Xbox) and hopefully we'll see VC3 on PS3..............[/QUOTE]

Aye, I played it a few times when I was back in asia a few years back and it was a great game. Can't seem to find any at the arcades here though. I guess TC4 will have to do for now...

bread's done
Back