Time Crisis 4

chodax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Any new deals on this? I remember when it was 50 dollars or something from amazon but I would like to find it cheaper.

[quote name='ddp72984']if memory serves, Gamecrazy sells the set used for 49.99[/quote]

Meh I could have got it for 50 new and thats still higher than I want to get it for. Any other deals?

If you're lucky enough to find it in a GameStop, it could be quite cheap. I saw one (with Gun) last week on display for $30. At the time, with the 20% Off Coupon and Edge Card...well, that's quite the deal.

Then again, finding one like that is about as easy as finding DDS1 and 2 sitting next to each other. Best of luck, though!

[quote name='Kapwanil']If you're lucky enough to find it in a GameStop, it could be quite cheap. I saw one (with Gun) last week on display for $30. At the time, with the 20% Off Coupon and Edge Card...well, that's quite the deal.

Then again, finding one like that is about as easy as finding DDS1 and 2 sitting next to each other. Best of luck, though![/quote]

Thanks I will check my local EBstops for sure.

I picked one up on clearance at Best Buy today for $39.99. I thought it was a good deal but looks like you want it for cheaper than that.

[quote name='shoe478']I picked one up on clearance at Best Buy today for $39.99. I thought it was a good deal but looks like you want it for cheaper than that.[/quote]

I can do 40 at BB. I think I have a 5 dollar off coupon as well which should offset tax. I will check BB later.

[quote name='Kapwanil']If you're lucky enough to find it in a GameStop, it could be quite cheap. I saw one (with Gun) last week on display for $30. At the time, with the 20% Off Coupon and Edge Card...well, that's quite the deal.

Then again, finding one like that is about as easy as finding DDS1 and 2 sitting next to each other. Best of luck, though![/quote]

Uhh, the used Guncon for PS3 alone without the game is $34.99. Someone screwed up when taking that trade-in...

bread's done
Back