Time Splitters Future Perfect (GCN) $9.99 at Amazon.com

Was just about to post this. I'm still trying to get rid of the copy I bought from TRU the last time they had it for $10 (as I found an XB copy for the same price soon afterward).

I RARELY ever buy games at launch anymore, and TS:FP was one of those games. It was worth it at that price, and it's DEFINITELY worth it for $10.

If any of you guys have a Gamerush (Blockbuster) near you, it might be worth it to check there. All versions (PS2/Xbox/GC) of Timesplitters: FP is $10 new.

[quote name='MadFlava']I second that and add "wish it was the Xbox version"[/QUOTE]
QFT, thirded, though i've only played TS on the PS2, and it's fine. i love the series, so fast paced.

hey, what do you guys think, no jumping good or bad?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']QFT, thirded, though i've only played TS on the PS2, and it's fine. i love the series, so fast paced.

hey, what do you guys think, no jumping good or bad?[/QUOTE]

Jumping or no jumping depends on the game, I love the TS series because its like a faster version of one of my all time favorite FPS "Golden Eye". I think no jumping in TS doesn't really hurt it since it's so fast pace.

i agree, though i never really played GE to any extent. perfect dark, however, i utterly destroyed. challenges, single player, accuracy range, that game was loaded. and let's not forget multi.

[quote name='beguile']You can buy it from a third party for $11.75 plus shipping. It comes to about $15-$16 dollars. That's the link for Xbox version.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...bun3_xgl63_a/103-0510073-1432664?s=videogames

PS2 version for third party is $11.76 plus shipping. This is for the PS 2 version.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...bun2_xgl63_a/103-0510073-1432664?s=videogames[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'm ok with paying $15 seeing as everywhere around me still sells it for $50.

Thanks for the link

And to anyone that is thinking about buying this game you should...its my favorite console FPS! I rented it and played throud co-op twice in two days! Not to mention that there is a ton of extra stuff to do besides story mode...

bread's done
Back