Time to get back to trading!

I'm in:
Xbox 360 120 GB HDD (never used, came with my new Elite)- $33
Army of Two: The 40th Day (sealed)$ 1
Dante's Inferno (sealed) $1
Devil May Cry 4 (sealed)- $3
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers $2

its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

Surprised I haven't been outbid on Pikmin 2 again yet. It won't kill me if it doesn't, but does it still have its manual?

And while I'm at it:

Mario Kart Wii Guide (sealed) - $1

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Surprised I haven't been outbid on Pikmin 2 again yet. It won't kill me if it doesn't, but does it still have its manual?

And while I'm at it:

Mario Kart Wii Guide (sealed) - $1[/QUOTE]
yeah, both pikmin and monkey ball are complete.

FOR THOSE BIDDING ON THE GOW3:UE, just wanted to let you know that I confirmed today that all the DLC codes still work, except for the Documentary. I know this because I have one for myself and just used the codes today.

Pikmin 2 - $27

Side Note: In the picture for the guides, I see a MGS:4 guide. Is it not for sale or did you just forget to add it to the list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guides:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - $3
Mario Kart Wii (sealed) - $2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness - $1

Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku- $3
Dragonball Z: Collectible Card Game $1
Fallout 3 Pip-Boy BBV Exclusive Stickers- $2
Girls of Anime Vol 1- $3
Girls of Gaming Vol 5.5 $1
Star Wars Darth Maul Watch (sealed)- $2

[quote name='PhantomKing5']Pikmin 2 - $27

Side Note: In the picture for the guides, I see a MGS:4 guide. Is it not for sale or did you just forget to add it to the list?[/QUOTE]
it was originally gonna be part of the lowball, but I got an offer on it before the lowball went live. I'm too lazy to take another picture to remove it lol

[quote name='Donkey132']it was originally gonna be part of the lowball, but I got an offer on it before the lowball went live. I'm too lazy to take another picture to remove it lol[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, no worries :)

Army of Two: The 40th Day (sealed) $3
Dead Rising 2 CE (sealed) $5
Medal of Honor CE (sealed) $3
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands $1

[quote name='kiyomasa']Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Pokedex - $4
Pikmin 2 - $28[/QUOTE]

Ahh damn, good snipe Kiyomasa ;) I go by Eastern Standard Time and I thought this low-ball would of been over by 12 tonight. It pays to know your time-zones people! lol Good low-ball though, congrats on your win and to everyone elses. :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
My internet decided to die on me, so I wasn't able to log in for half the day.

Needless to say that I'm a little disappointed, but at least I won something.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']My internet decided to die on me, so I wasn't able to log in for half the day.

Needless to say that I'm a little disappointed, but at least I won something.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering where you were. That sucks.

OP Updated. If I screwed something up, let me know!

bread's done
Back