Time to get back to trading!

[quote name='Donkey132']OP Updated. If I screwed something up, let me know![/QUOTE]

Hey Donkey, sorry you had to sell a handful of the items for $1. Hopefully your happy with what you made on the rest of it all though. Good luck to your future sales. :)

well I know going into a lowball that's just how it is sometimes. I made a good amount though, so it's cool. I'm really surprised the Fallout stickers and Girls of Gaming went for so low though. either way, my gf will be happy to be rid of this stuff haha.

[quote name='Donkey132']well I know going into a lowball that's just how it is sometimes. I made a good amount though, so it's cool. I'm really surprised the Fallout stickers and Girls of Gaming went for so low though. either way, my gf will be happy to be rid of this stuff haha.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably go mad if I had to sell any of my games for $1, which is probably a good reason for me to avoid doing something like this myself. Really wish I had been able to bid on some of these things before time ran out, though. ;)

My fiancee is actually looking for the Zelda CE guides - irony, right? Kinda sad that I went over what I wanted to spend on it (could've snagged it on Amazon w/Prime for $8), but I probably made it up with the Mario Kart guide and I need to build up some positives here.

To close my ramblings, I have just one question: when do you think you'll do your first round of shipments?

I should be able to ship out most of it on Monday. If you want to pay before I make your invoice, you can pm me your address and how you want to pay and I'll pm back the info.

[quote name='aptanor']You forgot the Berserk DVDs under my stuff.

Also don't forget about the 2 Genesis controllers!

Thanks for the lowball![/QUOTE]
fixed. don't know how I missed the Berserk DVDs.

what the helll...i never even saw u had a lowball.
i need to get on top of things, i would have let silver star harmony or borderlands go that cheap.....damn man that pisses me off for you

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']what the helll...i never even saw u had a lowball.
i need to get on top of things, i would have let silver star harmony or borderlands go that cheap.....damn man that pisses me off for you[/QUOTE]
lol, you've been missing a bunch of lowballs lately it seems!

All Invoices sent, if you think I made an error let me know!

I wasn't able to ship anything today, but I will for sure be shipping everything tomorrow. If you haven't paid by the time I ship tomorrow, then I won't be able to ship your stuff till Friday.

Alright, if you paid and got me your address then your items were shipped out today. All packages have a DC#, if you would like it let me know!

bread's done
Back