TimeShift (360) For $30 on Gamestop.com

Wow, nice deal. I hear it's a rental mostly, so I'll gamefly it, but still good for anyone who wants to own it.

Price is only good through tomorrow. This has already been listed in another thread covering all of Gamestop's deals for tomorrow and the rest of the week.

It'd be nice to avoid the crowds but considering you can't use store credit on Gamestop.com last time I checked nor the 10% off coupon, I'll brave it in store.

Timeshift has a meaty length to it for being the next generic FPS to follow in the footsteps of Black and Sin Episodes. Decent enough quality. You'll get your $30 worth if $30 is the new $20 for video games outside of the PS2.

I'd rather play Timeshift's campaign a thousand times than Halo 3's once.

Well, technically now it would be twice.

Still, for your money, also consider Black (PS2, XBX), Sin Episodes (PC, via the Steam sale)... even the delightful Urban Chaos: Riot Response (PS2, XBX). All of those scratch the exact same itch at budget price. This is simply nothing more and nothing less than the next good quality generic shooter. It simply is not a bad game and definitely not a waste of time.

Personally I enjoyed Timeshift. The game isn't overly difficult, though the hardest setting is pretty challenging. I wouldn't say easy achievements but doable. I bought it new for 60 bucks and have gotten my money's worth, especially with the fun online multiplayer. Unfortunately not many people on though. At 29.99 it's a steal.

[quote name='Masterkyo']TimeShift is Rental Title. It's not worth $20 in my book. I like Mass Effect much better than Timeshift.[/quote]

That's like saying "I like lobster more than a re-heated hamburger from last week".

bread's done
Back