Timeshift for Xbox 360 $16.90

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']A bad deal, but a deal is a deal.[/QUOTE]

I kinda like this game. It can be a rush to slow down time and go in all guns ablazing! Some of the puzzles are neat with the time aspect (but nothing earth shattering). I wish they focus more on those than throwing a bunch of guys at you.

Picked this up for $10 from the Circuit City Black Friday deal.

I'm actually playing through this right now. So much of the level design (including the outdoor ATV sections) remind me of Half-Life 2. The weapons and time control is just crazy fun.

I played the multiplayer demo when it first came out on the 360 and was totally turned off. The actual single player is a really, really fun time and doesn't even resemble the multiplayer game.

[quote name='emperordahc']Picked this up for $10 from the Circuit City Black Friday deal.

I'm actually playing through this right now. So much of the level design (including the outdoor ATV sections) remind me of Half-Life 2. The weapons and time control is just crazy fun.

I played the multiplayer demo when it first came out on the 360 and was totally turned off. The actual single player is a really, really fun time and doesn't even resemble the multiplayer game.[/quote]

This game is all right. They did use the powers for some cool obstacles (stopping time to jump the ATV over an electric pool of water was clever). It does remind one of HL2 but in the end it is not as polished.

Online MP was a nice try but was not as fun. I think the game at this price point is worthy of a buy.

The game's okay -- I have the PC version.

TimeShift is a cross b/t HL2 (FPS; dystopian setting; very "gimmicky" level design), , POP: Sands of Time (time reversal ability), and Clive Barker's Jericho (time stop ability).

The story is nothing special and sometimes cryptic as hell (like Half-Life series), unfortunately.

bread's done
Back