Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasures Blu ray $6.99 w/ coupon @ Best Buy

sweet. looks like I'll be picking up 2 of these as well as 2 G-Forces to sell for profit :)

EDIT: Just noticed that in next week's BB ad Tinker Bell Blu Ray is going to be $19.99 plus part of "buy any 2 and get a $10 GC", so theoretically you could get two copies for $9.99 each (or less, if the web price is still below $19.99) plus walk away with a $10 GC in your pocket, by waiting for next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
So take the print out to target for the price match then use the 5 dollar blu-ray coupon along with the 10 dollar coupon and you have a 1.99 blu ray for a stocking stuffer!!!

I'm going to try and hold out till the weekend and see if 16.99 makes next week's ad, if not I guess I'll just take it for 6.99. Might even try to PM a Target coupon at Best Buy which is extremely YMMV especially if you're using a manufacturer coupon as well.

[quote name='elessar123']The trailer actually looked interesting to me. How's this movie from an adult's point of view?[/QUOTE]

wondering this too. i like the old disney animated movies - pretty much everything up to Lion King (as well as new pixar), how does this compare?

Thanks for this posting. For those looking to get an extra $10 off go to their website and search for Tinkerbell Blu-ray. Once you open The Tinkerbell 2 page you will see earn an extra $10 off. Selct the link and it will have you pick a Disney game out of the selection and then a Disney Movie. Find the two items you want on the list. Go to the Best Buy store. I picked up Tinkerbell 2 and The Disney Fairies Tinker Bell(19.99). I went to customer service desk and told them about the deal online. They had me show them.Gave them the same exact instructions I jsut wrote. At first he said it is online only I explained the guy in the back told me to come here to price match so he did. I got The Blu-ray of Tinkerbell 2 and The DS game of Disney Fairies for $16.00. Great gift for my daughter for Christmas. I went with Tinkerbell DS because of the price their are others to choose from but this was the cheapest and my daughter wanted this game.

I just wanted to offer up an little extra since this site has given me so much. Hope this helps!

[quote name='deanabrown']Best Buy has Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasures on sale for $16.99 (unadvertised)...[/QUOTE]

Not "unadvertised" any longer - todays paper had a 3-day AD for BB in it. Can anyone say "PM to Target"?

[quote name='thejester']Not "unadvertised" any longer - todays paper had a 3-day AD for BB in it. Can anyone say "PM to Target"?[/QUOTE]

Don't be surprised if Target gives you problems with that one page ad since the CSR wants the FULL ad and not a page... I had to literally point out the 3 day sale (in big letters) and the fine print of it being over on Saturday before I got the PM, reluctantly I might add.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']enter in the disney movie reward code box.[/QUOTE]

What? Where?

My target says no. Must have FULL PRINTED ad on paper, not printout from computer.
Not even a purchased receipt from BestBuy indicating it was bought at the original price of 16.99.
Damn!

I still can't figure put where to get the coupon from.

Do I have to sign in to rewards program?

[quote name='postulio']wondering this too. i like the old disney animated movies - pretty much everything up to Lion King (as well as new pixar), how does this compare?[/QUOTE]

Its massively gay. My 5 year old daughter likes this but I would not buy this for a boy (unless you want them to be gay).

Bought it as a gag gift for my father almost 50, the ps3 had uncharted strapped to the box so we replace it with Tinkerbell totally worth the 1.99

[quote name='oasisboy']Its massively gay. My 5 year old daughter likes this but I would not buy this for a boy (unless you want them to be gay).[/QUOTE]

lmao, thanks. saved me 7$ and a trip to BB

[quote name='elessar123']The trailer actually looked interesting to me. How's this movie from an adult's point of view?[/QUOTE]

It's actually really good -- both my girlfriend and I have really enjoyed both the computer animated films. If you want to check out some reviews, you can see them here - these are almost demo quality films, they look amazing. Clearly the Pixar influence is seen here as both story quality and animation have picked up a ton since the prior Disney computer animated films:

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/2416/tinkerbell_losttreasure.html

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/38356/tinker-bell-lost-the-treasure/

Check some of the screen grabs in the second one -- pretty impressive.

bread's done
Back