tip on zipcode and email offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatest

CAGiversary!
I google something like "zip code list for ny" and find the following website:
http://www.555us.com/555NY/555ny_zipcodes.htm

Then I enter a different zip code everytime I do a Zip Code Submit (just like I use a different email for every Email Submit). After I complete the offer I enter whatever zip code I just used for that offer and then click submit this sign up.

got it from fairytale, it works try it out. use a different sate.

[quote name='greatest']I google something like "zip code list for ny" and find the following website:
http://www.555us.com/555NY/555ny_zipcodes.htm

Then I enter a different zip code everytime I do a Zip Code Submit (just like I use a different email for every Email Submit). After I complete the offer I enter whatever zip code I just used for that offer and then click submit this sign up.[/quote]

do your EVERY SINGLE one of your offers get credit?

because i use the same zip code/email address every time and i only have 15 more zip/email ones left that havent been credited

well its been working now, before i never get them to work, now i got 3 out of 5, maybe the other two are just taking longer to credit. try it out, doesn't hurt.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']do your EVERY SINGLE one of your offers get credit?

because i use the same zip code/email address every time and i only have 15 more zip/email ones left that havent been credited[/quote]

so you are saying the rest credited? if you have any tips share please.

well the tips that most people are giving out CONTRAST mine

for example:
i DONT clear cookies
i use the same zip/email everytime
i DONT use ccleaner
i use the same browser everytime (IE)

so i dont really know what im doing thats making all of these offers credit for me

wow man u r lucky, it never happens to me, i got more tips from other forums

1)do not do more than 10 zip or email offers a day.

2) there might be problem with your ip, so change it if you know how.

3) always clear your cookies- cc cleaner is working great for me, almost all my surveys are now going through!!

4) use gmail, and manipulate your email , like [email protected] - can also be [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected], u will still get your emails, using this method, it only worked for gmail though.

[quote name='greatest']wow man u r lucky, it never happens to me, i got more tips from other forums

1)do not do more than 10 zip or email offers a day.

2) there might be problem with your ip, so change it if you know how.

3) always clear your cookies- cc cleaner is working great for me, almost all my surveys are now going through!!

4) use gmail, and manipulate your email , like [email protected] - can also be [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected], u will still get your emails, using this method, it only worked for gmail though.[/quote]

i dont know why they said not to do more than 10 zip/email offers a day....

the first time i ever did these, i did all of them and the next day 42 credited

dude....wow!! which site, some site have pretty good crediting, still man thats amazing...brown power..lol

[quote name='greatest']dude....wow!! which site, some site have pretty good crediting, still man thats amazing...brown power..lol[/quote]

MFF

want my refferal link if you havent signed up already?

its paypal and amazon, i got 4 of 5 zip to work, its awesome, u will be really good if your magic works twice.., they have 14 pages worth of them plus surveys... another 14 plus other free signups.

well you go near 'new offers' and click on generous zip code offers and start them up. hopefully you get it, and when u finish the offer just type in your zipcode in the blank spot and say submit, yeh i don't like the design either.

you should signup for MyFaveFreebies if you haven't greatest, its like that princess website except cooler with better support and a much easier website.

I've already signed up for that website, lol .. its horrible imo.
MyFave might have less offers, but its much more easier to look at and get around, plus payout is $1 per rather than 60 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back