Titanfall Limited edition (xbox 360) $130 through microsoftstore.com

it is right and more then likely be marked down close to Black Friday clearance someplace I can totally imagine this being part of a amazon lighting deal then to
Do you have a source? From what we know, there were 35k statues in total, not per platform. Each LE comes with a cert of authenticity and I don't think it shows which specific console pertains to that particular statue, which leads me to believe this is only limited to 35k in total.

And the other side of the box. I ordered it through MS store online. Hope that will help solve the mystery.
At least you got it in a shipping box. Saw a ton of people get stuff with just the shipping label applied to $100+ Collectors Editions back when there was the huge clearance sale on Microsoft Store.

Do you have a source? From what we know, there were 35k statues in total, not per platform. Each LE comes with a cert of authenticity and I don't think it shows which specific console pertains to that particular statue, which leads me to believe this is only limited to 35k in total.
Either way of 35K total or per platform, it isn't selling. I've had my eye on this everyday on amazon and still says 249.99. I'm expecting BF to br close to 40-50% off and than I'll bite hard for this deal. MS just proved to retailers that CE have a limit with collectors and $250 is too rich for anybody's blood, myself included.

I have a game junkie friend who bought 3 of those (lol) he thought it was going to be game of the universe and that the statues would sell for bank on ebay.

They DID for a few days until people actually played the game for a week or so ;)
Yup. A week or two is all that this game really had in it. It really is a cool game and its fun getting in the Mech, but that wore off really fast. Glad I got it later for cheap and traded it back in quickly. Ended up being like a 4$ 3 week rental.

Yup. A week or two is all that this game really had in it. It really is a cool game and its fun getting in the Mech, but that wore off really fast. Glad I got it later for cheap and traded it back in quickly. Ended up being like a 4$ 3 week rental.
I picked it up used at GS with a BD coupon. Traded back in for more than i paid for it, so no complaints here.

I finally got my HUGE box delivered by UPS today.  The outer box was a little torn up, but the inner contents were just fine.  The diorama is not just big but packed with detail.  The nephew's eyes lit up brighter than the red/blue lights on the model.

I was a big model builder when I was a kid, and I used to like to make all kinds of dioramas out of different kits (mostly WWII, but some involving Star Wars).  Now you can just pull 'em out of a box with no work.  I don't see many kids building models much anymore.  Heck, most of the LEGO stuff is bought by adults for adults.  

bread's done
Back