TJ Maxx $29 Xbox 360 Games - Alan Wake, Alien vs Predator, etc.

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!
Your TJ Maxx may have some "recent" games for a decent price. Just got back with the wifey from the store here in Vegas off Rancho, NV and they had some decent Xbox 360 Games on sale for $29.99.

The ones I saw were (btw all Standard Editions):
- Alan Wake
- Alien vs Predator
- Bio Shock 2
- Dante's Inferno
- Just Cause 2

Picked up Alien vs Predator and Alan Wake. I forgot which one, but one of them scanned for $47 but the girl was nice enough to honor the $29 sticker price on it. Not a lot of seletions, and quantities seem scarcely limited. These games were all behind the counter, not the typical cheap shelf games, and there was a sign that said "Video Games on Sale".

Didn't see any decent Wii games on sale besides shovelware. I don't think I even saw a single PS3 game. Not the best deals in the world, but...

My friend works in the factory packing boxes with stuff and informed me two weeks ago that he's seen a lot of 360 games going through. None at my store in evansville IN though and thats where the warehouse he works is located.

Hmm, I know where that TJ Maxx is located so if the one close to me (Maryland and Flamingo) doesn't have anything then I might stop at the rancho location.

thx for the heads up OP

bread's done
Back