TJ Maxx - MW2 & Halo 3 ODST - $29!

bg2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got off the phone with the wife. She found one copy of MW2 (PS3) and multiple copies of ODST for 29 bucks each. This is at a Wisconsin TJ Maxx.

Edit: I have one copy of each in hand. She wasn't kidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to drop off my wife for a doctor's appointment today. I might swing by tjmaxx while she's there, depending on how far away it is & see what they have.

I may swing by the TJ Maxx here in Norman, OK and see what's goin' on. There's always something good n' cheap at stores like this that catch my eye anyway.

Checked the one in Bellevue (neighborhood of Nashville, TN). Not much. Just a couple copies of Guilty Gear 2 for $15.

yeah, nothing at Norman, OK just Guilty Gear 2 for $15 and some other crappy 360 game I've never heard of. And some cheap puzzle/shovelware for Wii for $12. Disappointing.

[quote name='kraftwerks']I like how the jerk asking people to go out of their way so that he can make a "friend" go out of his way, has the nerve to call people greedy. IT'S A VIDEOGAME! Wait long enough, it will be that price everywhere. If you don't want to wait, spend the few extra $$$.

That said, I struck out at Greece Ridge.[/QUOTE]

Hey asshole, YOUR the fucking greedy jerk yourself for even talking like that.
EXACTLY, ITS A FRIKKING VIDEO GAME you fucking jerkl.
its people like YOU who are the jerks and greedy fucks that will not go out of their way to help any one, because for some one like you going out of your way to help some one else is considered too fucking much to ask, right asshole???
i bet your the kind of person who never gives one single dollar of even food for the homeless, and i dont even care wtf you say because I can tell that you are person like that you just by the way you talking you greedy fuck.
if i would see you infront of me i would smack the shit out of you for talking to me like that fking asshole.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Hey asshole, YOUR the fucking greedy jerk yourself for even talking like that.
its people like YOU who are the jerks and greedy fucks that will not go out of their way to help any one, because for some one like you going out of your way to help some one else is considered too fucking much to ask, right asshole???
i bet your the kind of person who never gives one single dollar of even food for the homeless, and i dont even care wtf you say because I can tell that you are person like that you just by the way you talking you greedy fuck.
if i would see you infront of me i would smack the shit out of you for talking to me like that fking asshole.[/QUOTE]

This is now my favorite post on CAG. :lol:

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Hey asshole, YOUR the fucking greedy jerk yourself for even talking like that.
if i would see you infront of me i would smack the shit out of you for talking to me like that fking asshole.[/QUOTE]

someone help this guy :pray:

[quote name='jb_25']someone help this guy :pray:[/QUOTE]

LOL ...this drama is too much! It's worse than watching Spanish soap operas! :lol:

Oye asshole, SU el fucking tirón glotón usted mismo para aún hablar quiere eso.
EXACTAMENTE, SU UN VIDEOJUEGO de FRIKKING usted jerkl de fucking.
¿Sus personas LE quieren quién es los tirones y fucks glotona que no saldrán de su manera de ayudar cualquiera, porque para algunos uno quiere que usted saliendo de su manera de ayudar algunos uno es considerado más demasiado fucking mucho en preguntar, asshole correcto??
Aposté su la clase de persona que nunca da un solo dólar de aún alimento para el sin hogar, y yo se pusieron aún wtf de cuidado usted dice porque puedo decir que usted es persona como que usted simplemente por la manera usted le hablando glotón fuck.
Si yo le vería infront de mí yo abofetearía la mierda fuera de usted para hablar conmigo como ese asshole de fking.

Now it is a Spanish soap opera...

[quote name='runpuddrun']Oye asshole, SU el fucking tirón glotón usted mismo para aún hablar quiere eso.
¿Sus personas LE quieren quién es los tirones y fucks glotona que no saldrán de su manera de ayudar cualquiera, porque para algunos uno quiere que usted saliendo de su manera de ayudar algunos uno es considerado más demasiado fucking mucho en preguntar, asshole correcto??
Aposté su la clase de persona que nunca da un solo dólar de aún alimento para el sin hogar, y yo se pusieron aún wtf de cuidado usted dice porque puedo decir que usted es persona como que usted simplemente por la manera usted le hablando glotón fuck.
Si yo le vería infront de mí yo abofetearía la mierda fuera de usted para hablar conmigo como ese asshole de fking.

Now it is a Spanish soap opera...[/QUOTE]

6a00c22521ecc58e1d0123f17b3814860f-500pi

Si .. CONANDO!!

lol, I rule.

Internet bully, wah wah wah. Your mom should have had an abortion but noooooo, here you are.

[quote name='kraftwerks']lol, I rule.[/QUOTE]

lol LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! Now this thread is full of more win than the average thread!

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']Um...what did I just stumple into?[/QUOTE]

Pure unadulterated bilingual awesomeness

umadbro?

[quote name='runpuddrun']Oye asshole, SU el fucking tirón glotón usted mismo para aún hablar quiere eso.

Now it is a Spanish soap opera...[/QUOTE]

pashol NAHUY SUKIN SIN. YA TVO ROT YIBAL FUKING DALBAYOB.

Now guess what Language this Soap Opera IS, CULO!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='paean']Internet bully, wah wah wah. Your mom should have had an abortion but noooooo, here you are.[/QUOTE]

Internet bully huh? I bet your internet ass would only say shit like that only to some one from the internet, but in real life, you are a scared little bitch.
and you want to bring some ones mom into this?
Your dad made a big mistake by not putting a condom while doing a big ass WHALE that you have there that you call mom.

[quote name='kraftwerks']
UMad.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You remind me of this moron from Fresh Prince:

carlton1.gif

And Camron Lost long time ago moron, just like you!
E-Thug.

[quote name='kraftwerks']lol, I rule!! Yes!!! Im a internet whore and i have no life!! yay!!! I made this "Video-Gamer" guy mad and I win because of that!! yay!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy now!! yay!!!!!!! I am stupid teenager that has no life and i say " i rule" whenever some one is mad, yayayayay!! im a $$$$$$ also, yaya!!! i like to play with adult toys and test them on my self, yay!! yay!! yay!!! I rule!!! yay! im gay too!!! yay!!!!!![/QUOTE]

dogdiaper.jpg

This thread is the best thread. Keep em coming folks.

Relevant update: Cambridge, MA (Fresh Pond) had nought but two copies of Battle Fantasia for $15 each. Meh.

[quote name='kraftwerks']
l_ced1196e53ff41288e5cd764755097f4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Why do you have to go and post pictures of your father on the internet like that???

you take that finger and stick up paean's ass and get off from that, I know you both will like it.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Why do you have to go and post pictures of your father on the internet like that???

you take that finger and stick up paean's ass and get off from that, I know you both will like it.[/QUOTE]

Am I on CAG or am I playing MW2 on Xbox live? And how come the insults always end up going gay?

[quote name='anthonyd46']anyone check the norwalk, ct store?[/QUOTE]

a fellow FFLD county CAG?!?!

i was going to head out today and check, i'll report back if i get around to it tomorrow... if you go, please let me know thanks...

[quote name='stikmanrp']Am I on CAG or am I playing MW2 on Xbox live? And how come the insults always end up going gay?[/QUOTE]

LoL
but yea, im done with this $$$$$$. cant keep beating on a dead horse for too much longer. the greedy phag keeps posting pictures of animals, i think he got a thing for animals, phagot ass animal lover.

[quote name='iHack']a fellow FFLD county CAG?!?!

i was going to head out today and check, i'll report back if i get around to it tomorrow... if you go, please let me know thanks...[/QUOTE]

Im in greenwich yea the norwalk stores are usually my local ones since we dont get any best buys targets or walmarts in greenwich

[quote name='Video-Gamer']its okay if it doesnt specify, I can call the store from the sears where my friend works and verify over the phone. I did it before with target over the phone from this sears and he price matched it for me. As long as I have an actual price and some kind of an item number, thats good enough for me.
I would appeciate it if you can email me the scan or any one else.

I will pm you my email.[/QUOTE]

Bro that is some scheming cheap assery right there- you win the cheap ass trophy in my book! Gratz!

lol all these umad pics make me think i'm on NT or neogaf , someone post the "mad you" yoda one
but i haven had much luck at my T.J maxx for Halo or MW2, although i did pick up the LOST game for $5
i know its terrible but its LOST

[quote name='beniah']Bro that is some scheming cheap assery right there- you win the cheap ass trophy in my book! Gratz![/QUOTE]

Along Came another hater.......

Dont you just love seeing when people put comments you can just see the hate just pouring right out oft their persona...

Seriously, this place really has alot of people that have some hatred and greedyness in them.
Instead of being happy for a fellow member being able to get a good deal on a game, all I see is a handfull of people talking shit and complaining and not wanting to go out of their way to help some one.
It wasnt used to be like this before ill tell you that.

I think that we've removed all the "fun" posts from the thread.

Plus, we have someone who's taking a posting break, and a couple more that might be. Egging on a troll is about the same as trolling yourself.

Let's put this tread back on track. I know it might be tough, though if we all pull together, I'm sure we can. ;)

I stopped at one on Westheimer & 610 and the only thing I could find was a copy of Battle Fantasia for $15. I would have bought it if I didn't have it already.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Nice find![/QUOTE]

Thanks to the OP really... would have never even thought to look in a TJ Maxx... and they only had the smallest random assortment of game buried in with DVDs (and plenty of HD-DVDs at that!).

I'll definitely add it to my rotation of places to check out for bargains.

bread's done
Back