TMK cannOTT pass a driving test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even have to parallel park for my driving test, probably because there aren't any places that would require it around here. When i go downtown though, i'm screwed without a parking lot.

I say he can pass a driving test.

Budge and I will settle this issue via a 1v1 Halo 3 match as soon as my 360 gets back to me.

The theatre I bought my TDK tickets from called me and told me that they experienced a small fire, and that the theatre is closed until further notice...I will be refunded my money and sent a complimentary coupon for free popcorn and a soda....

darth_vader_nooo1.jpeg

I had to take my driving test three times. My instructor gave me two automatic fails, basically because I was too careful. He said I was "hesitant."

I didn't parallel park either.

Then again I don't know what a three-point-turn is either. The written tests were fucking laughable.

3. What would one do at a red light?
a. Proceed through after checking for absence of traffic in other directions
b. Proceed through without caution
c. Open a brewskie
d. stop

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So I went to Goodwill and got some more conservative looks for when I go up to meet his grandparents. I'm getting more nervous the closer it gets. I'm pretty polite, but I'm never good at the whole yessir, yes maam thing. And I swear if they make me lead in grace I'm going to die because I don't do it.[/QUOTE]

Dear lord we thank you for this food we are about to receive and our many blessings. (Add 'and bless the chef' as a kiss up if you don't think it will offend them for some reason.)

I remember I was careful not to go over the speed limit so I hovered around 2 or 3 under. I got reprimanded and points taken off for "driving too slow". :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohh who's that chick in your avatar Hex?

I can be your surrogate, Wubb.[/quote]

Haley Williams.

She's the lead singer of Paramore, a group that's pretty much loved exclusively by 16 year old girls, even though it's actually pretty okay music.

I'd do her.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohh who's that chick in your avatar Hex?

I can be your surrogate, Wubb.[/QUOTE]

I had named wow as my champion but he hasn't stepped up. Mak = new champion!

:whee:

[quote name='Hex']Haley Williams.
[/quote]

Hawt

[quote name='wubb']I had named wow as my champion but he hasn't stepped up. Mak = new champion!

:whee:[/quote]

*cue Rocky theme song*

:boxing:

[quote name='wubb']Dear lord we thank you for this food we are about to receive and our many blessings. (Add 'and bless the chef' as a kiss up if you don't think it will offend them for some reason.)[/quote]

I read that too fast at first and thought it said 'Bless the Chief'

I thought your mancrush on Halo's protagonist got the best of you

[quote name='Hex']I didn't parallel park either.

Then again I don't know what a three-point-turn is either. The written tests were fucking laughable.
[/QUOTE]

Were you supposed to do that stuff, you ol sweet talker?

[quote name='dallow']Wubb sometimes makes me think of Seinfeld in the episode where he stops being funny and becomes "dark".[/QUOTE]

Hmm that doesn't sound like a compliment. :cry:

Dallow's gonna shit bri/x/ when he sees these tags. :|

[quote name='wubb']Were you supposed to do that stuff, you ol sweet talker?[/quote]

Probably. I was too busy getting an earful about disabled childs.

"What's the deal with the razor blade slots in airplane bathrooms? Have you seen these things? Who shaves in an airplane? Who are these people?" - Wubb

For some reason, the memory of me in middle school doing "beats" with my pencil on my desk just popped up.

:facepalm:

EDIT: dang at the tags :)

[quote name='Maklershed']Everyone! Lets pick on lulu![/QUOTE]
Go ahead. I have a fear of driving. I have my learners permit. I have driven once this year.
I own my own car and I can't drive it. It's oh so funny. And I won't be surprised if my boyfriend dumps me because I can't drive.

[quote name='Maklershed']"What's the deal with the razor blade slots in airplane bathrooms? Have you seen these things? Who shaves in an airplane? Who are these people?" - Wubb[/QUOTE]

What's the deal with extra pulp OJ? Who drinks this stuff? Isn't the whole point of juicing a fruit to remove the pulp?

[quote name='dallow']For some reason, the memory of me in middle school doing "beats" with my pencil on my desk just popped up.
[/quote]

Were they swiss?

[quote name='dallow']For some reason, the memory of me in middle school doing "beats" with my pencil on my desk just popped up.

:facepalm:

EDIT: dang at the tags :)[/quote]

All the while stalking that cheerleader you never could ask out.

Ya creepy bastard.

You have to see that episode Wubb. :)

someone loves dallow i see, phew!
It's for you that I stay. :grouphug:

thanks again tfn, :grouphug:

Twilight Princess not letting me warp at certain points is pissing me off. I turned it off yesterday rather than gallop across the entire map. fuck that.

Real men settle differences over games that have High Scores...In my day, it was Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and/or Popeye (Sometimes Qbert or Star Wars Arcade). High Score wins...loser leaves town.

[quote name='Number83']In my day, gas was a nickel a gallon, we woke up at the crack of dawn and went to the town squaredance for fun.[/quote]

Old mayun. :nottalking:

i mistakenly wrote "crack of damn". Freudian slip, much?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Go ahead. I have a fear of driving. I have my learners permit. I have driven once this year.
I own my own car and I can't drive it. It's oh so funny. And I won't be surprised if my boyfriend dumps me because I can't drive.[/quote]So how do you get to work? That is, when school is in.

[quote name='prmononoke']I had to take my driving test three times. My instructor gave me two automatic fails, basically because I was too careful. He said I was "hesitant."[/QUOTE]

Truth be told,
I failed my time taking the test for the same reason, and waited almost a whole year before taking it again.

TMK should just practice driving as much as possible. Driving is one of those things that becomes second nature after a while.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Straight men at play.

dallow, stay in your cubicle.[/quote]
You guys can "play" all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back