TMNT Reshelled - $4.99 on PSN

I already have it on 360... but it's a much better price at $4.99. A decent remake... but really not what it should've been.

This game is actually quite good. Unfortunately they removed everything that was nostalgic about the SNES version. Mainly the graphics and the audio. So it makes for a port of an old game that doesn't leave you with the same feeling you had when you played it on the SNES.

HOWEVER, the game is a lot of fun and had it been a BRAND NEW Ninja Turtle game, it probably would have recieved a much higher score.

If you want a Ninja Turtle game that is a lot of fun (and probably the best Ninja Turtles game, next to the Arcade game) then I say buy it. Especially for $5

If you want to be reminded of playing the game on the SNES, get an emulator or hope it comes out on the Wii's virtual console.
Yes, I would have prefered a straight up port of the SNES version with 16bit graphics and all, but the game isn't a complete waste like everyone makes it out to be.

There was a certain emulator which also had online play...but it was also quite buggy and would either crash or drop connections a lot.

I picked this up last night. It's definitely not as good as the original SNES version, but I loved it so much that I couldn't pass up the remake of it for only $4.99!

I bought this at full price and not regretted it (Huge fan of the SNES version also).
Especially with 4-player co-op (both off/online) it makes this game fun when people are over.

[quote name='Opopanax']Unfortunately I bought it when it first came out...UNFORTUNATELY.[/QUOTE]Ditto

I was pretty disappointed by it being a fan of the SNES original, though at that price is a slightly easier pill to swallow

bread's done
Back