TMNT: Smash UP (Wii) $10

hmm, well seeing as if there is a RZ Gamer's coupon to save $5 on TMNT Smashup..you could PM and get it for $4.99! (YMMV) wonder if this one-day sale will be in print..

The $5 should not work. Best Buy told me they changed their systems a few months ago so you can no longer price match and use a RZ coupon.

Or else both the Best Buy's by my house just became jerks.

Does anyone have a pdf of the ad for price matching? The sears website doesn't have the Saturday ad up.

Yeah, is there a PDF or any proof of this? I would like to match this at BB as my sears does not have videogames.

Cool, thanks. Looks like I don't have to cut up my TMNT coverart or anything, so I'm in.

But I'd still like to know if K-mart does price adjustments, and if so, do they also do them for Sears price changes?

Where are you seeing TMNT for $9.99? I've looked all over the Sears web page for the ad and haven't been able to find it. Once I can see with my eyes it will be $9.99 I'm going to get up bright and early.

EDIT: nvm, I just lack proper reading skills. Thanks for the info OP.

Hope you all got the physical ad yesterday, as they apparently didn't stock up for this, at least my Sears didn't. I went in and tried to get 2 copies, and the guy only had one. Didn't know what sale I was talking about, but it rang up 9.99. I received an insert in my newspaper yesterday, so it is in print... if you can find it.

heck yeah ad is up! BB won't have a problem b/c they'll be able to pull it up on their computer. They're pretty much obligated to if you don't have the ad in hand. Don't let them tell you that they are not capable of doing that. Say, 'You are the leading retailer in electronics and you can't access the internet? where the eff am I? Circuit City??"

As a bonus, I'll try w/ the RZ coupon to see what happens. Maybe if I can pushover the clerk, the system will automatically do it..

I got the last one at my Sears also, and it was still stickered at $49.99 but rang up as $9.99. It was just easier to buy this one and go across the street to K-Mart and return the $20 one I bought last week rather than trying to convince the service desk people that they should honor a price reduction from Sears (which is part of their company).

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Tempted at $10 despite the mixed reviews. Semi-decent Brawl clone sounds good enough.[/QUOTE]

I have this game and it's too bad. For $10, i don't think you'll lose anything.

[quote name='token2k6'] BB won't have a problem b/c they'll be able to pull it up on their computer. They're pretty much obligated to if you don't have the ad in hand. Don't let them tell you that they are not capable of doing that. Say, 'You are the leading retailer in electronics and you can't access the internet? where the eff am I? Circuit City??".[/QUOTE]

that shit was funny--except for the part where i almost spit out my hot coffee

Successful at Best Buy (even after I got the "our internet is acting slow"-told ya!) She actually started calling the store since she couldn't pull up the ad, and then while on hold it popped up. I was like, "I don't think they're even open.." she said, "they better be." at that point I stepped it up and claimed she clearly had it pulled up right in front of her, but she wasn't budging. Finally verified they had it in stock (1 copy left) and PM'd w/ manager override. Then I gave her the RZ coupon and she quickly glanced at it and she said, "Not good on marked down prices." I was nice and said, "Well can you please try, if it works, it works.." No go..oh well!

Thanks OP b/c I was almost ready to spend $15 legitimately the other day at BB to get it, so you saved me $5!!

[quote name='nbballard']anybody have the TIVs on this game? Looking for some filler for the GS deal next week.[/QUOTE]

screw anyone who actually wants to play this game

[quote name='Follandboy']Does anyone know if it will be $9.99 at K-Mart that also has a Sears in it?[/QUOTE]

My experience has been that KMart and Sears (and Sears Grand) will all price-match each other...

If u want smooth pricematch at bestbuy pick up the game & sears ad straight to the cashier. Do not take it to the customer service desk where they give u lot BS, hassle and waste your time to call another store to check the item instock. Walmart & Target is very easy to pricematch. U have the ad & they have the game instock u get it without any hassle ;)

[quote name='confoosious']gah... where is this ad?[/QUOTE]

Should be in your local Friday paper. Alternatively, you could probably find it in a Sears store, and then even if your Sears doesn't carry video games, you'd still be able to pricematch somewhere else.

Just a heads up, I haven't looked at the ad since I threw it away but this was supposed to be a door buster 7 AM - Noon. So I doubt you will have luck matching this anywhere now. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='reininop']Just a heads up, I haven't looked at the ad since I threw it away but this was supposed to be a door buster 7 AM - Noon. So I doubt you will have luck matching this anywhere now. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong. :)

It's on the 1-Day Saturday Sale page, not the doorbuster page. So you should be able to pricematch all day.

The ad is on sears.com and just go to weekly ad...it's one of the too they have posted and it's on the last page. That's what I used for my price match at best buy...no luck with the coupon though oh well still a good deal.

I PMed turtles at best buy, and got the limited editon zelda spirit tracks guide for $12.50, for PMing TRU 50% off..woo hoo!!!

$10? Deal or not, but for a somewhat recently released game, allow me to say...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! I was really disappointed when I bought this game and couldn't wait to get rid of it. As is, the gameplay is pretty broken and could've used a helluva lot more polish. Then again, I'm just used to playing Super Smash Brothers and am used to a really smooth experience. You can definitely tell this game was either rushed or just not given any real attention. For $10, still not sure if it's worth it. Worth a rental if you're curious, but I would bet that it will go straight into your Wii and right back out. Broken gameplay just kills a fighter...

This game is absolutely terrible. They'd have to pay me twice that much, per hour, just to play the damn thing. And then I'd still probably have to fake being sick so I could go home early.

If that $10 is burning a hole in your pocket, please consider one of these fine alternatives (in quality order), even the worst of which is still infinitely better than this crap.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Should be in your local Friday paper. Alternatively, you could probably find it in a Sears store, and then even if your Sears doesn't carry video games, you'd still be able to pricematch somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

thanks

[quote name='supercoolguy']screw anyone who actually wants to play this game[/QUOTE]

I think there is a general consensus that there is no audience for this game. Victimless crime (?) if you ask me.

[quote name='nbballard']I think there is a general consensus that there is no audience for this game. Victimless crime (?) if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Just tell the cry baby new person that this post is aimed at, if they want to play it go to gamestop, they will have it used.

There is nothing wrong with buying and trading. If that person has a problem they should get to sears or get the ad and price match early.

[quote name='jman619']I'm snowed in, and couldn't get it at walmart anyway. I did want it though. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You dodged a bullet today, big guy.

bread's done
Back