TNA DVDs BOGOF @ FYE

Zipomatic2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Just came back from my local FYE and noticed that they had a cardboard display at the front of the store with a whole bunch of TNA DVDs at buy one get one free.

I can't remember all of the titles, but some on display were Best of the X Division Vol 2, Bloodiest Brawls, Best of AJ, Best of Christopher Daniels, 50 Greatest Moments, Nevermore, Sting return of an Icon, Knockouts and some actual PPVs too. I know they had Turning Point 2005 (with team 3-D on the cover) Lockdown 2006, Destination X 2005 and Bound For Glory 2005 (they had about 12 -15 titles overall at a guess)

Prices were $19.99 and $24.99 depending on titles.

This part could well be YMMV

I looked at the back of the store to see what other TNA DVDs they had in stock, and found some with sale stickers on them (new not used) so I grabbed Bound For Glory 2006 and Against All Odds 2005 (priced at $14.95 each) and also Genesis 2006 and Slammiversary2006 (priced $16.99 each) and took them to the counter, they did not scan in at the offer price, but I pointed out the display at the front. The guy at the counter was very cool about it and said that since it was a new offer maybe those DVDs had not been scanned into the system yet, so he did so and let me have them at BOGOF.

I think Slammiversary was on the offer at $19.99 but since it had an old sale sticker on, I got it at the cheaper price. I also went over to Coconuts and they had the offer on too.

bread's done
Back