To beat the mission: Make the impopssible shOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumeNoir

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was just playing Bring down the Sky, or whatever it is called (you know, the new DLC for Mass Effect) and I'm in the big final battle.

I'm up on the ledge, and I have two baddies left to kill. Using my sniper rifle, I hit one on the stairwell, and I notice he flies off funny. I kill the other one, and follow my map to where it says the last guy is...

Uh-oh. I saw, through my sniper rifle, that he flew through the wall - I thought it was just a clipping problem.

Nope...he is stuck inside that time wall, only able to blindly point his gun around. He can't find us, but knows we're nearby.

So...I need to kill him to leave. Which begs the question: How do I beat this standoff and make the impossible shot?

(Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics....)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hook me up with Condemned 2 and we'll talk.[/QUOTE]
What? This game?

condemned2yj8.gif

[quote name='zewone']This whole OP is a spoiler...[/quote]

I thought about that, but nothing is being spoiled. Unless, you thought there were no bad guys or final battle?

I'm sorry. I'll go back and put spoiler tags on
staircases
- I mean...that'll ruin it for everyone!

April stinks for retail games. There is literally nothing coming out on 360 until the 29th aside from NBA Ballers and Iron Man(according to Gamestop.)

DLC is pretty hot though.

COD4 Maps
Halo 3 Maps
MGO Beta
+whatever Rock Band DLC they throw at us.

Speaking of which, Game Crazy's are supposed to be getting the Saga disc already. I guess I'll cross my fingers and check it out tomorrow.

When's that? I might as well buy it if it's gonna come out for $30.

I wish they'd take advantage of Remote Play for PS3 RPGs(or even add PS2 support) but I don't see that happening at all.

So in order to redeem my COD4 token, I need to go to the COD website, input the token code, which in turn will give me another code to input on Live.

....ok. Shit doesn't work yet, so i guess I have to wait until the 3rd.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']So in order to redeem my COD4 token, I need to go to the COD website, input the token code, which in turn will give me another code to input on Live.

....ok. Shit doesn't work yet, so i guess I have to wait until the 3rd.[/quote]

At least you got a token. I got there but was 152.:cry:

I never liked Mack, but you would, he's a little bitch.

At least you don't have to pay for the maps, you ungrateful Mexican.

Fudge, do you know what happens to the kids that CPS takes away? You should watch S4 of The Wire and be happy you have parents that care enough to impose such asinine restrictions.

---

What's the FES packaging gonna be like, Zew? Anything special? I'm 90% sure I'm buying it anyways but I'm just curious.

Very good brak. Good show.

[quote name='Rocko']You'd really sell a game because you don't like the achievements, Temp?[/quote]

What? No, I love the game. But ya know, I don't really keep games. The achievements suck, but it doesn't bother me that much. I thought we were just talking about achievements.

The Internet is acting really nutty. Shit keeps popping up everywhe--
zombie.gif

I got the Boston Pack, My Sharona, Shockwave and Last Train To Clarksville on RB. But I didn't get to play any of them because I ran out of time.

Uncharted is pure $$$$$ though.

[quote name='zewone']I never liked Mack, but you would, he's a little bitch.

At least you don't have to pay for the maps, you ungrateful Mexican.[/quote]

Nobody really has to pay for them. You just have to wait 6 months before they're free.

X-: kuga said he might play when more peeps is on
X : moojuice is doing hw
X ): and Jim will be home in like 3 hours
Music: so later on tonight
Music: right
Music: when everyone is on
X : yeah I guess
X and who knows about that black man
x ): like, he sees the bat signal or some shit whenever we all get on
X that $$$$a just KNOWS
Music (6:49:23 PM): haha
X: so, no worries with him

[quote name='Brak']The Internet is acting really nutty. Shit keeps popping up everywhe--
zombie.gif
[/quote]

Alright alright. I'll trade Bully for Army of Two...

...and Condemned 2 you sonofabitch!

[quote name='Mojimbo']
What's the FES packaging gonna be like, Zew? Anything special? I'm 90% sure I'm buying it anyways but I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of. The special packaging is a standard with the original P3, but I believe we're just getting a regular package to keep the cost at $30.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Alright alright. I'll trade Bully for Army of Two...

...and Condemned 2 you sonofabitch![/QUOTE]
Suck a D.

You might like this guy, Brak:

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=gIR4ZchrHO4[/MEDIA]

He invented that instrument himself. $$$

[quote name='darthbudge']I got the Boston Pack, My Sharona, Shockwave and Last Train To Clarksville on RB. But I didn't get to play any of them because I ran out of time.

Uncharted is pure $$$$$ though.[/quote]

dammit budge, learn to spell. $$$$$$ has two Gs.

I can't believe MLB games are still broadcast. Aside from the fact that everyone is on the joose, it's just flat out boring to watch.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dammit, Zew, this new avy of your is fucking with my mind. :whee:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Olivia Munn is cute. :drool:[/QUOTE]
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9kPT7vME6qs[/MEDIA]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You are not allowed to crack a NASCAR joke. You like math.[/quote]

Math>NASCAR

And, it pulls in da bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back