To Catch A Predator Question

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Why is it you never see them going after women who use the net to find underaged boys or girls? you have to think yeah maybe theres not as many chicks that do it as guys but there have to be some.that said the show is amazingly funny its always interesting to see the kinds of guys who do that shit and the excuses they use for why theyre there.

Because it's not rating's worthy to watch women go after underaged boys/girls.

My bigger question is...why the hell did they stop making it? The only time you see it is on re-runs on MSNBC late nights on sunday. Was it so controversial that they stopped making it?

I loved to catch a predator. I loved the shit out of that show. I do believe that a lot of those guys have mental malfunctions that make them want to be with little kids cause it does seem like a mental sickness or something. Could be wrong, I'm not a doctor.

If I were a young boy I would love an older lady showing me a good time lol. Maybe thats why they won't make a show like that.

I just don't get why those douchebags feel like some asshole with a camera is owed an explanation. I'd say "Hey fuckface, shut your piehole and just call in those cops I know are waiting out in the bushes." These clowns actually sit down and talk to the guy like he's Dr. Phil.

[quote name='ITDEFX'] Was it so controversial that they stopped making it?[/QUOTE]

Probably as a result of this:

http://www.esquire.com/features/predator0907

i was always hoping one of those guy would take a swing at hansen or better yet one day maybe hed get busted doing something illegal. he was doing a good thing and all but he really came off like a smug sob whose shit didnt stink. and why the hell didnt the guys ever enjoy the refreshments? you already know youre busted might as well get a free snack before they tackle you to the ground lmao.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I just don't get why those douchebags feel like some asshole with a camera is owed an explanation. I'd say "Hey fuckface, shut your piehole and just call in those cops I know are waiting out in the bushes." These clowns actually sit down and talk to the guy like he's Dr. Phil.[/QUOTE]Amen. I wouldn't be surprised if some did, but they obviously wouldn't air those on television. They want their "victims" to come off looking as stupid as possible. I remember one guy that actually stayed in his car and scoped out the place, only to drive away when he saw another guy go in and get busted. The cops still got him.

Also, people have been conditioned to think that older woman having sex with young boy = hot (with that boy being a "hero"), and older man having sex with young girl = creepy. The only way it would make headlines is if the woman happened to be a teacher and the kid was a student of hers.

[quote name='lmz00']
Also, people have been conditioned to think that older woman having sex with young boy = hot (with that boy being a "hero"), and older man having sex with young girl = creepy. The only way it would make headlines is if the woman happened to be a teacher and the kid was a student of hers.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing it used to be the norm for a middle-aged man to marry a 14 year old girl. Especially if it was their cousin.

The show is a ridiculous trap. The chick they use in the pictures and when they meet them at the door is over 18... I think most guys would go for that; especially when you are a sex depraved. If you are starving and someone hands you some cooked Bald Eagle meat; you are gonna eat it!

And like another CAG here said, it's been the norm to be sexually attracted to younger females throughout the course of man. It has just became the taboo in the last few decades. You can't expect every man to adapt 100%.

BUT are the men wrong/idiots for going to the house? Hell yea they are...

[quote name='lmz00']Also, people have been conditioned to think that older woman having sex with young boy = hot (with that boy being a "hero"), and older man having sex with young girl = creepy. The only way it would make headlines is if the woman happened to be a teacher and the kid was a student of hers.[/QUOTE]
If any of my teachers in school looked like this:

thumbnail.aspx

Then I would've been like "Take my virginity, teacher".:drool:

However, my teachers when I was in school largely looked like THIS:

thumbnail.aspx

So yeah, maybe I'm perverted, but with teachers like Debra Lafave in the school systems now I wish I could be 14 again.:rofl:

[quote name='DarkNessBear']The show is a ridiculous trap. The chick they use in the pictures and when they meet them at the door is over 18... I think most guys would go for that; especially when you are a sex depraved. If you are starving and someone hands you some cooked Bald Eagle meat; you are gonna eat it!

And like another CAG here said, it's been the norm to be sexually attracted to younger females throughout the course of man. It has just became the taboo in the last few decades. You can't expect every man to adapt 100%.

BUT are the men wrong/idiots for going to the house? Hell yea they are...[/QUOTE]

Bald eagle meat sounds delicious. I'd go for it. X)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If any of my teachers in school looked like this:

thumbnail.aspx

However, my teachers when I was in school largely looked like THIS:

thumbnail.aspx

So yeah, maybe I'm perverted, but with teachers like Debra Lafave in the school systems now I wish I could be 14 again.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I was in the same boat whenever i see these scandals with these hot ass teachers, the first thing I thought was that my school sucked. My cousin almost got it from a teacher but she was like a 6.5 and he never went through with it.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I just don't get why those douchebags feel like some asshole with a camera is owed an explanation. I'd say "Hey fuckface, shut your piehole and just call in those cops I know are waiting out in the bushes." These clowns actually sit down and talk to the guy like he's Dr. Phil.

http://www.esquire.com/features/predator0907[/QUOTE]

oh shit... I remembered that...but didn't know about the lawsuit. damn!

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I just don't get why those douchebags feel like some asshole with a camera is owed an explanation. I'd say "Hey fuckface, shut your piehole and just call in those cops I know are waiting out in the bushes." These clowns actually sit down and talk to the guy like he's Dr. Phil.

So that is why they did that in that one South Park episode. I didn't keep up with To Catch a Predator much at all so I didn't know about it. However the women they used to play the little girls were hot. I'm glad they stated that the women used were all 18 or older. I think most were around 20 or 21.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']The show is a ridiculous trap. The chick they use in the pictures and when they meet them at the door is over 18... I think most guys would go for that; especially when you are a sex depraved. If you are starving and someone hands you some cooked Bald Eagle meat; you are gonna eat it!

BUT are the men wrong/idiots for going to the house? Hell yea they are...[/QUOTE]

Yea kinda fucked up for those who travel hours across state just to do the hook up.... I mean seriously there is no one closer?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If any of my teachers in school looked like this:

thumbnail.aspx

So yeah, maybe I'm perverted, but with teachers like Debra Lafave in the school systems now I wish I could be 14 again.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

oooo I still think about Mrs. Gold's boobs back in 8th grade.. She was one fine curvy woman with amazing knockers. She would purposely lean over and show them......:drool:

Mrs. Padget was also cute...but married and with a kid....

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']I hated the show. The media should report the news, not make the news.[/QUOTE]

This.

This.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']The funny thing it used to be the norm for a middle-aged man to marry a 14 year old girl. Especially if it was their cousin.[/QUOTE]
True, but society has evolved past that now.

And that.

I don't care how good your intentions are, when the media makes the news it will eventually backfire.

Bit of a tangent, but you want to see sex issues get better in the USA?

First parents have to be parents and explain to their kids that bad people are out there and monitor their phone or computer activities. It is much easier to monitor you children than a stranger you never met.

Second you have to keep in mind that regardless of how many people are registered on a sex offender list, each offender started from a clean slate so that list is useless to stop a first time offender.

Third legalize, destigmatize, and regulate brothels so people have an viable option besides preying on the naive.

Fourth, there should be mandatory and free STD testing for everyone in this country once a year and a full battery of STD testing should be done during and physical or checkup.

Fifth, the government needs to stop fucking around with "the money is in the treatment and not the cure" and work on cures for HIV/Herpes and other STDs.

bread's done
Back