To people interested in /Curious about Homefront

Calinks

CAGiversary!
If you got Onlive, you can play it right now. Check it out and see how you like it. Onlive lets people demo any game for 30 minutes as many times as they want. They also let you watch random people play so you can see game play and see if it's your thing. I'm about to take a look at it right now.

Edit: Well apparenty they took down the play now option. I believe you can still spectate but they wont let you play it. First time I have seen that.

I watched about 30 minutes. The game looks a lot cooler that I expected. Much better than front lines. I saw someone play through the "White Phosphorus" scene and it was real cool. That Goliath thing is a nuts too. I am definitely going to rent this one. Looks like a great single player campaign.

It was available last night around 11 p.m. CST on OnLive. I got in on the pre-order promotion to get the Game System and Metro 2033 for free. You really can't beat that deal.

Not yet. I was sent the promo code early this morning, and I had to "buy" the system and apply the promo code at check out. It was $10 for FedEx 2 day shipping, and it shipped out late this afternoon.

bread's done
Back