To the guy with the topic a while back>Damn Bullies

Rags

CAGiversary!
I read in the paper something this week about the local high school. Kid 1 is the victim and Kid 2 was the bully. Anyway, Kid 1 was being picked on by Kid 2 during a whole class period. After the class, Kid 1 told the teacher what was going on and the teacher said OK. The teacher then went around the school looking for random people to "attempt" to do something about the situation. Right after the class was lunch period.

Kid 2 still picked on Kid 1. Finally, Kid 2 hit Kid 1 in the back of the head a couple times, so Kid 1 turns around and blasts him one in the face. Kid 2 goes down.

Kid 1 got suspended for hitting Kid 2 even though he did everything he could to try and settle the situation nonviolently. He missed both a football game that night AND was unable to play with the school jazz band for the local parade that was going on that weekend. Kid 2 was also suspended.

There was a video of the situation and was quoted as "It was horrible, Kid 2 just went up and started hitting Kid 1, and Kid 1 just took it, but then he turned around and hit him in defense".

Magically the tape was "accidently destroyed" by the school after the parent brought up the issue publicly. Most likely to cover their ass.

I don't usually agree with only the parent, and call the school out totatlly wrong, but this sounds like BS to me.

SO, the moral of the story> You should have just punched Morgon, because it sounds like the only thing that can be done these days.

Anyone who has no clue what this is about>

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110438

bread's done
Back