Toad Amiibo $2.98 Clearance

f96.gif

Got Toad, and the original Splatoon 3-pack at the clearance prices a couple weeks back, and so far, used them in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to get the Amiibo racing suits. I seriously cannot stand how Nintendo packages these things. There's absolutely no way to get Amiibo out of the packaging without destroying the nice card backing. I couldn't care less about all the plastic, but the card backing for these Amiibo have some excellent looking artwork, especially the Splatoon, and Breath of the Wild series. I'd like to save them as a collection, but it's impossible to do so. Awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anybody get theirs? I just got the cancellation email after two weeks.
I got my toad last week. Didn't try for the inklings. What's crazy is that I saw these in the store, but they were retail. Had to order and wait a week+ for store pickup to get something that they already had all along. I wonder how much gas was wasted to get me a 3 dollar amiibo.

I got my toad last week. Didn't try for the inklings. What's crazy is that I saw these in the store, but they were retail. Had to order and wait a week+ for store pickup to get something that they already had all along. I wonder how much gas was wasted to get me a 3 dollar amiibo.
You can do pricematch in store. Target web price is one of their "competitor" in their pricematching app. Never have problem for them to pricematch their web site, unlike Gamestop they don't pricematch anyone even their own web.

bread's done
Back